Check your account email address ×

For every innocent unarmed person the pigs kill

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Just like every citizen that murders someone should be, 100's every week.

The cops are hired to protect and serve. Not murder. When they commit murder they should all be punished. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The cops are hired to protect and serve. Not murder. When they commit murder they should all be punished. 

I agree, but those are rare, we just hear more about it than citizen murders which are many every day.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I agree, but those are rare, we just hear more about it thatn citizen murders which are many every day.

The only reason we hear anything about cops is because of video. Pre cell phone they would just plant a gun and lie about what happened and they’d all back each other up. I can’t even begin to imagine the people who have been murdered by cops where the pigs all just claimed the person attacked them or pointed a gun etc etc etc. Every single move a cop makes for the entirety of their shift should be recorded from multiple cameras. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

The only reason we hear anything about cops is because of video. Pre cell phone they would just plant a gun and lie about what happened and they’d all back each other up. I can’t even begin to imagine the people who have been murdered by cops where the pigs all just claimed the person attacked them or pointed a gun etc etc etc. Every single move a cop makes for the entirety of their shift should be recorded from multiple cameras. 

If that happened before cell phone video how do you know it happened then?

• Haha 1

Just now, XCR1250 said:

If that happened before cell phone video how do you know it happened then?

Because im psychic, or because it’s reasonable to assume corrupt trash cops which is most of them acted badly when no one was looking 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You want some stories of them planting evidence and being caught? Really????

I do, post the 100's or 1000's that have been proven as actually having planted evidence and being caught, maybe even the court cases where the cops have went to prison for doing it as they should be if true..

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because im psychic, or because it’s reasonable to assume corrupt trash cops which is most of them acted badly when no one was looking 

No actually you're bitter about something and dumber than fuck, just based on your views about law enforcement.  Actually you're dumber than fuck about a lotta things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No actually you're bitter about something and dumber than fuck, just based on your views about law enforcement.  Actually you're dumber than fuck about a lotta things.

Clearly some deep seated issues from his past. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How many innocent blacks are in prison?  Seems every week someone served 30 years and DNA proved their innocence. 

Correct , and in some cases it was DNA that fucked them

Fuck you Ben, and your brain dead, cop hating buddy that was on his rant yesterday.  DERP!!  Let's not allow cops to be armed when responding to a domestic!!  DERP!!  You guys are trash ... complete, and utter human garbage.

image.png.93c9373a77ceaec29c9591d2a67a7b04.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many innocent blacks are in prison?  Seems every week someone served 30 years and DNA proved their innocence. 

But in the BLM case in Texas you said the jury convicted him so he must be guilty...

Are you now saying juries can make mistakes? 

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

But in the BLM case in Texas you said the jury convicted him so he must be guilty...

Are you now saying juries can make mistakes? 

Cops and juries can be and have proven to be racially biased.  That’s a fact.  Has nothing to do with juries making mistakes. 

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct , and in some cases it was DNA that fucked them

There are many more Blacks involved in criminal activity when compared to other races so for sure some are in prison which shouldn't be, same as with other races, now a days since DNA has been used has found folks not guilty of crimes they were thought to have done, thank god for DNA now which first came into Forensic science use in 1986.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

There are many more Blacks involved in criminal activity when compared to other races so for sure some are in prison which shouldn't be, same as with other races, now a days since DNA has been used has found folks not guilty of crimes they were thought to have done, thank god for DNA now which first came into Forensic science use in 1986.

True, but there was a case on cape cod where DNA fucked the dude. He was a black guy that had sex with one of his customers. Cops never said victom was raped , just said she was murdered. 

When he DNA was found inside then it became " he must of raped her , after all she was an upstanding white woman" 

Meanwhile many beleive the womans ex boyfriend who liked to stalk her killed her after said black dude left.

https://www.crimelibrary.org/notorious_murders/classics/christa_worthington/index.html

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:owned:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

In your other thread I stated that no cop in my town had ever shot a person. Well I remembered 1 instance. My dad's partner was "cleaning his .38 revolver" and when he put it away it accidentally went off hitting his wife. She eventually died, ruled an accident VERY quickly. Strange that the daughter told me after that her folks were having a major dispute that day. That was in 1979.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how about public execution for Jack Teixeira, or anyone who commits treason?

I'm good with that

If it can be proven that he's actually guilty, sure.  I'd like to see the same for a few "former" politicians, like the ones who put the country through 5 years of lies and accusing a sitting president of treason, when it was actually them, for example.  "hanging from nooses", rings to mind.

• Like 1