Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

When are you going to end this fucking strike ?

Maybe never.....finding that I don't really miss that place. :bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The circle jerk and slob knobbing at team butt plugger getting old? :lol: 

Don't pat yourself on the back....I'm not hanging  out here because of your endless trump rump bullshit. 

I like most of the members over there....just wanted a break not to mention by frequenting one site I get more done.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

Hey Jim and El Ronaldo, take your tickle fest circle jerk to PM you faygits!:hay::gfight:

And SnowRider still obsessed with the ECDL. Rent free in that ugly mug:lol::snack:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Hey Jim and El Ronaldo, take your tickle fest circle jerk to PM you faygits!:hay::gfight:

And SnowRider still obsessed with the ECDL. Rent free in that ugly mug:lol::snack:

Your so smart

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your so smart

Thanks MC for finally seeing the light. :bc:

And you realize that you using the wrong "your" for trolling was lame 2 websites ago, right? :lol:

9 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I will tickle and jerk Ron off wherever I please you goonie goo goo looking hill jack!:boot:

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't pat yourself on the back....I'm not hanging  out here because of your endless trump rump bullshit. 

I like most of the members over there....just wanted a break not to mention by frequenting one site I get more done.

No biggie. Most people know you're an unstable blow hard :bc: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Most people know you're a wimpy string bean shell of the man you once thought you were too. :bc::snack::lol:

13 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Rent free? :lol:. And think they a joke and big time pussies. :lmao:. I'm proud of the fact I was instrumental in their return to team butt plugger. :bc:   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rent free? :lol:. And think they a joke and big time pussies. :lmao:. I'm proud of the fact I was instrumental in their return to team butt plugger. :bc:   

Im glad youre proud of that cause no one else on earth even gives a shit considering MC and Newf hang out over there too. :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you're a one trick pony and the trick is fucking wizzeak....I would rather be unstable than unoriginal.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now you're taking credit for Zosos work.....unoriginal and oblivious.....what a combo.

What part of instrumental don't you understand? :taunt: . The east coast pusssies picked up their balls and went home to team butt plugger ::baby:

8 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Im glad youre proud of that cause no one else on earth even gives a shit considering MC and Newf hang out over there too. :lol:

:owned: But it really is nice not having dip shit over there. :music1:

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What part of instrumental don't you understand? :taunt: . The east coast pusssies picked up their balls and went home to team butt plugger ::baby:

Yeah cause of Zoso and then Rob going Nuclear on a whole group of guys. You're like a pimple on someone's ass, only much less useful. :lol:

• Like 1