Check your account email address ×

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh for fucks sake....apparently Wildboer considers endless emojis, lame anal sex innuendo and unoriginality the height of debate...smh.

I thought that was him awhile back but didn't know..i did ask.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Oh for fucks sake....apparently Wildboer considers endless emojis, lame anal sex innuendo and unoriginality the height of debate...smh.

I don't think it's Wildboer unless he's using a dupe account because he registered as Wildboer right after we started over.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I don't think it's Wildboer unless he's using a dupe account because he registered as Wildboer right after we started over.

Oh ok....either way my post stands to whomever I made it to.

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Any post made by wildboer yet?

Are dup's allowed?

Edited by Capt.Storm

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Link?

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Any post made by wildboer yet?

Are dup's allowed?

Dupes have pretty much always been allowed on FS. If someone took it to far Rob would usually out them.

He has posted twice.

Capturefs.JPG

15 hours ago, ckf said:

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh ok....either way my post stands to whomever I made it to.

He fits WildBoer's MO. From New Jersey, drives a Skidoo, bleeding heart liberal. I'd be surprised if it wasn't him. Especially considering entitled college students always think they're the smartest guy in the room since they took a sociology and women's studies class. :lol::snack:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GGNHL said:

He fits WildBoer's MO. From New Jersey, drives a Skidoo, bleeding heart liberal. I'd be surprised if it wasn't him. Especially considering entitled college students always think they're the smartest guy in the room since they took a sociology and women's studies class. :lol::snack:

And a heroin addict :dunno: 

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Never had a problem with Boer .  He was pretty young when he first came here and took a ton of shit for his left leaning positions and never backed down .  I liked that about the kid :bc:

Yep, several men twice his age were less cordial on the forum.