Check your account email address ×

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

What part of instrumental don't you understand? :taunt: . The east coast pusssies picked up their balls and went home to team butt plugger ::baby:

Yep. They went to their safe place.. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep. They went to their safe place.. 

You don't find Slopeheads endless trump rump pump dump bullshit tiresome?

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's what he thinks. He is no different than anyone else except he is just more obnoxious about his opinions. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont read it

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's what he thinks. He is no different than anyone else except he is just more obnoxious about his opinions. 

I don't read it either but holy fuck try a different topic one in awhile and his contention that he is responsible for everybody leaving is delusional but whatever.:superman::joint:

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If they created a heavily moderated forum, its not to keep slope out.  Its to keep themselves in check.  

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I dont read it

X2.  A simple mental ignore works wonders.

On 7/1/2016 at 7:39 AM, GGNHL said:

Thanks MC for finally seeing the light. :bc:

And you realize that you using the wrong "your" for trolling was lame 2 websites ago, right? :lol:

GRAMMAR POLICE!!!

11 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Im glad youre proud of that cause no one else on earth even gives a shit considering MC and Newf hang out over there too. :lol:

:lol::lol::bc: 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

No, this place would be boring as watching two amoebas fuck if he wasn't here, after all this really is just a spot for some sophomoric entertainment :bc:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, this place would be boring as watching two amoebas fuck if he wasn't here, after all this really is just a spot for some sophomoric entertainment :bc:

Grade one.

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:snack:

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

GRAMMAR POLICE!!!

:lol::lol::bc: 

I used the right grammar ballsack, I just didn't include punctuation. :fuckoff:

:lol::bc:

And MC uses the grammatically incorrect "your" all the time because he thinks he's clever and the shtick is getting old. :bc:

11 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I used the right grammar ballsack, I just didn't include punctuation. :fuckoff:

:lol::bc:

And MC uses the grammatically incorrect "your" all the time because he thinks he's clever and the shtick is getting old. :bc:

Maybe MC uses voice to type :lol:

On July 1, 2016 at 8:39 AM, GGNHL said:

Thanks MC for finally seeing the light. :bc:

And you realize that you using the wrong "your" for trolling was lame 2 websites ago, right? :lol:

I do it on purpose.

Without conflicting opinions a CE forum would be boring. Hell life itself would be boring.people that cannot read differing opinions and have honest debate to show their perspective are pretty much brain dead drones. No doubt there are many here that fit that description. Whenever snowrider posts all I see from the other side is deflection and name calling. I guess those doing it are too simple minded to know how foolish they look. I like his posts, even though I agree with very little of what he says.

9 minutes ago, Boered said:

Without conflicting opinions a CE forum would be boring. Hell life itself would be boring.people that cannot read differing opinions and have honest debate to show their perspective are pretty much brain dead drones. No doubt there are many here that fit that description. Whenever snowrider posts all I see from the other side is deflection and name calling. I guess those doing it are too simple minded to know how foolish they look. I like his posts, even though I agree with very little of what he says.

are you on drugs?

A lot of us have asked him questions like,where do you get your news,what Hillary has ever done good..what Hillary will do for you...you know how he answers?

Edited by Capt.Storm

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

are you on drugs?

A lot of us have asked him questions like,where do you get your news,what Hillary has ever done good..what Hillary will do for you...you know how he answers?

Why are you asking questions? Debate does not function in that manner, you make points using facts, and I do not mean talking points. A prime example of a typical response to a trump post showing what a moron trump really is, is usually met with a "look what the Clinton's did" response. Idiots post here, and post here often.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

Why are you asking questions? Debate does not function in that manner, you make points using facts, and I do not mean talking points. A prime example of a typical response to a trump post showing what a moron trump really is, is usually met with a "look what the Clinton's did" response. Idiots post here, and post here often.

Put the pipe down.

But it's great that we have another crybaby ass lib here.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Put the pipe down.

Once again a good example,of ones inability to use critical thinking skills and formulate a rebuttal. Thanks for helping to prove my point.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Once again a good example,of ones inability to use critical thinking skills and formulate a rebuttal. Thanks for helping to prove my point.

I'm not going to debate you on how we debate SR.

Now go suck his dick.:news:

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

I'm not going to debate you on how we debate SR.

Now go suck his dick.:news:

That is because you do not have the intelligence to debate a monkey, let alone an educated highly intelligent man such as myself.