Check your account email address ×

Absolutely!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No reason not too.  Great move!  Short circuited the brains of bigots everywhere :lol:

Like the slogan :thumbsup:

F9F341AC-359B-4396-935A-23CB31F7BEE2.jpeg

As soon as they see their sales slump they will be dropping that ridiculous slogan

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No reason not too.  Great move!  Short circuited the brains of bigots everywhere :lol:

That makes it on to their red cans and no way will I buy it. 

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go woke go broke.

Can't feed his family might be a bit of a overreaction..... But this move certainly can't be good for sales and won't be adhered too for very long. It will bite them to appease a fraction of a fraction of their customer base.  Flat out dumb move

On 4/8/2023 at 9:34 AM, SnowRider said:

Honestly starting to think given the long sorted well documented   history of racism and anti woman's rights fights of the dfl that this whole putting the trannys on a pedestal goes much deeper .

Pretty sure tge dfl is doing it to get people angry and more divided  creating more animosity to the freaks who think it is ok to cut a 6yr Olds cock off and have it sewn on to there daughter .

And they know they have a army of willing idiots such as your self to do there dirty work on que 

And look here you are doing your part .  Byrd would be so proud of you 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Honestly starting to think given the long sorted well documented   history of racism and anti woman's rights fights of the dfl that this whole putting the trannys on a pedestal goes much deeper .

Exactly.  They - the old DFL - pushed all this shit years ago and now their ancestry feels like they have to make up for it.

Do what you want with yours and leave me and mine alone.  

I don’t know what is so difficult about that statement to understand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty sure tge dfl is doing it to get people angry and more divided  creating more animosity to the freaks who think it is ok to cut a 6yr Olds cock off and have it sewn on to there daughter .

And they know they have a army of willing idiots such as your self to do there dirty work on que 

And look here you are doing your part .  Byrd would be so proud of you 

Not sure why you’re so concerned.  Stay in your lane and STFU :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mag6240 said:

Exactly.  They - the old DFL - pushed all this shit years ago and now their ancestry feels like they have to make up for it.

Do what you want with yours and leave me and mine alone.  

I don’t know what is so difficult about that statement to understand.

Only people pushing it out the Repugs who are demonizing people.  So they have to resist and fight back.  If Repugs would let people live their lives and you worthless fucks wouldn’t be so thin-skinned and butthurt - it’s suddenly a non issue.  But pussies have to look for people to demonize and ostracize.  

On 4/9/2023 at 2:17 PM, SnowRider said:

Only people pushing it out the Repugs who are demonizing people.  So they have to resist and fight back.  If Repugs would let people live their lives and you worthless fucks wouldn’t be so thin-skinned and butthurt - it’s suddenly a non issue.  But pussies have to look for people to demonize and ostracize.  

Wrong yet again . Guess you just can't help your self. 

Question 4 yrs ago was any one bitching about trannys performing drag showes at there kids school? No why because they were not doing it because it has nothing to do with math science reading etc etc but now who is pushing this shit ? And yep people are pussed about it . Rightfully so that is not live and let live tgar is pushing your pandering bullshit ..

And live and let live is not letting any person born with a cock dominate woman's sports . Not even close to live and let live that is pushing bullshit at the expense of others . 

Fighting to have govenment take your kids away if you don't want to let  them have there dick cut off is not live and let live .

Nor is having your 6yr old stuffed with testosterone because you want to be the most woke daddy's at the dinner party . Not even fucking close you fucking idiot . 

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong yet again . Guess you just can't help your self. 

Question 4 yrs ago was any one bitching about trannys performing drag showes at there kids school? No why because they were not doing it because it has nothing to do with math science reading etc etc but now who is pushing this shit ? And yep people are pussed about it . Rightfully so that is not live and let live tgar is pushing your pandering bullshit ..

And live and let live is not letting any person born with a cock dominate woman's sports . Not even close to live and let live that is pushing bullshit at the expense of others . 

Fighting to have govenment take your kids away if you don't want to let  them have there dick cut off is not live and let live .

Nor is having your 6yr old stuffed with testosterone because you want to be the most woke daddy's at the dinner party . Not even fucking close you fucking idiot . 

Drag shows have been a thing for longer than 4 years :lol:  You’re spewing ignorant propaganda like a good lil brain dead moron 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Drag shows have been a thing for longer than 4 years :lol:  You’re spewing ignorant propaganda like a good lil brain dead moron 

In the 40 years I've lived in my small town, there was never a drag show promoted towards children attending ... yet that happened earlier this year.  It's a good thing you understand the terms ignorant propaganda and brain dead moron, because you're looking in the mirror when you use those references.

• Like 2

Hmmm, 15 years and on MTV in the US and you guys think kids didn't watch it :lol: Keep your heads in the sand :lol:

RuPaul's Drag Race is an American reality competition television series, the first in the Drag Race franchise, produced by World of Wonder for Logo TV (season 1–8), WOW Presents Plus, VH1 (season 9–14) and, beginning with the fifteenth season, MTV. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Hmmm, 15 years and on MTV in the US and you guys think kids didn't watch it :lol: Keep your heads in the sand :lol:

RuPaul's Drag Race is an American reality competition television series, the first in the Drag Race franchise, produced by World of Wonder for Logo TV (season 1–8), WOW Presents Plus, VH1 (season 9–14) and, beginning with the fifteenth season, MTV. 

Oh there is no doubt.  That's what the buttons on the clicker are for, self censorship.  I really don't care what they do, and I don't have to watch it.

That's the one thing I don't understand with this kind of stuff recently.  What is the big push for?  Is there some moral obligation I'm supposed to feel or like about it?

Again, do what you want with yours, and leave me and mine alone.

• Like 1