Check your account email address ×

Anti-‘cancel culture’ Republicans in hiding after expulsion of Tennessee lawmakers

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

into what precisely too slow

You’re promoting and supporting transgender, thought you must be part of the community 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

You’re promoting and supporting transgender, thought you must be part of the community 

am I?  9_9

your wit and intellect are far too slow for this and most conversations. 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

am I?  9_9

your wit and intellect are far too slow for this and most conversations. 

Yeah I’m not paying much attention to your type of people, sry if i seem a little ignorant on the subject 

• Haha 1

its like the Dungeons and Dragons freaks just moved on to another fantasy world to hide in.

its called LARPing for a reason.             role  "playing" doesnt change what we really are no matter how many times its said.   Trans people are not a different gender than what sex they were born/  

you want to call yourself "Trans" ??   fine  your a transvestite,  not a different sex.      A trans woman is a woman trying to look like a man,,,,,,,,,,, a trans man is still a man trying to look like a woman.

I posted something this on a twitter thread and i swear i could hear the heads exploding ten minutes later        :hi:

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

its like the Dungeons and Dragons freaks just moved on to another fantasy world to hide in.

its called LARPing for a reason.             role  "playing" doesnt change what we really are no matter how many times its said.   Trans people are not a different gender than what sex they were born/  

you want to call yourself "Trans" ??   fine  your a transvestite,  not a different sex.      A trans woman is a woman trying to look like a man,,,,,,,,,,, a trans man is still a man trying to look like a woman.

I posted something this on a twitter thread and i swear i could hear the heads exploding ten minutes later        :hi:

Wonder what J Edgar Hoover would have to say about this new fad trying to dominate the country?

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another example of republicans representing 10% of Americans concerns.

Lol can't make it up who is pushing the addenda that affects less than 10% of our population at the expense of woman's rights kids rights and parental rights again ? Who is it again ? 

Toolkit levels of self awareness in yet another stupid statement 

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Yeah I’m not paying much attention to your type of people, sry if i seem a little ignorant on the subject 

my type of people?  :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And the forum bigots circle the TN racists wagons :snack:  

nothing about the republican cancel culture cowards... but don't fuck with my beer can. 

:fool: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

my type of people?  :roflcrying:

nothing about the republican cancel culture cowards... but don't fuck with my beer can. 

:fool: 

They're on the correct side.   You're a fool.

Nothing to see here as well right?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see here as well right?

Obviously not since you couldn't just summarize it and state it.  You are the fool.

And no, like every other smart person on here I didn't and won't read your dumb links.  Figure out how to make a point on your own.  

• Like 1