Check your account email address ×

A tradition unlike any other....

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Time for me to pull out the golf avatar! :bc:

1573523412243.jpeg

Some buddies and I are taking off Friday afternoon and watching while playing Augusta on the sim.   

• Like 2

ESPN's coverage is TRASH - complete GARBAGE.  They are interviewing some dyke soccer player on her thoughts - WHO THE FUCK CARES!  She doesn't even golf!!!

God I've grown to hate that channel over the years... Fuck ESPN.

• Like 1

Changed my satellite programming to get all 4 days of this classic. I'm currently third in the office pool from my old workplace. I need Cam Smith to pick up his game FFS.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:22 PM, Highmark said:

Some buddies and I are taking off Friday afternoon and watching while playing Augusta on the sim.   

Sucks to see the round got cut short today due to weather .. but I'm guessing you and the boys had fun on the simulator.  No drinking, of course ... right?? :lol2:

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Play has been suspended for the day.

For the fucking money them guys make pull out the Gore-tex suits boys and get at 'er :lol:

Koepka looking solid :thumb:

Check out Full Swing on Netflix ,I think it's episode 2 that's about Brooks. Holy fuck his wife is HOT and showing it off!!!!! :x

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/7/2023 at 8:26 PM, Bontz said:

Sucks to see the round got cut short today due to weather .. but I'm guessing you and the boys had fun on the simulator.  No drinking, of course ... right?? :lol2:

It was a blast.   Played Augusta from the pro tee's and stimp set at 13.   Tough.  We started at 1:30 and got done golfing around 9:00.  :D

We play where you kick in $18 so each hole is worth how many golfers are playing.   Then if you hit any tree, hazard, bunker or OB its a dollar into the kitty.   Whatever is in that kitty we play 3 hole shootouts where one guy has to win the hole or it pushes for everyone.

For that we played Augusta par 3 in short 3 hole shootouts.  By the end there were quite a few errant shots.   I played horrible until the par 3 shootouts.   Worked out well as that is where the big money is won from where the penalty kitty is given out.

We have another rule where if anyone hits a hole in one we drop what we are doing and head straight to the strip club. :junk:Gets pretty rowdy by the time guys have had some beers and a ball rolls close to the cup. :lmao:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1