Check your account email address ×

Wow , even chic's are getting in on the " Im a useless peice of shit but I aint going out alone "

17 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Prosecute her, dig her up, kill her again. Best be a long and expensive hate crime investigation so you and racer can sleep better 

I sleep fine.  Let’s just call it what is, a hate crime committed by a mental defect.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I could be wrong but I seem to remember some making a stink about calling it a hate crime when  homosexuals were targeted…how about just getting rid of that stupid designation.

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Oh ya the crazy right wing nut jobs never do anything wrong 😂…..

They sure as hell haven’t behave towards their political opponents the way that Democrats have been behaving.  Im thankful that this latest move might have finally gotten the independents to wake up.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They sure as hell haven’t behave towards their political opponents the way that Democrats have been behaving.  Im thankful that this latest move might have finally gotten the independents to wake up.

😂 ah huh sure….both parties far wings are fucking nut jobs. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/17/1149464953/new-mexico-shooting-politicians-solomon-pena

saw  

51 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

😂 ah huh sure….both parties far wings are fucking nut jobs. 

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/17/1149464953/new-mexico-shooting-politicians-solomon-pena

You’re trying to draw equivalence to a six year campaign of one false accusation after another towards a sitting and past president? ah huh sure.  No wonder our country is fucked, because of reasoning skills like yours. Way to see the big picture!

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

saw  

You’re trying to draw equivalence to a six year campaign of one false accusation after another towards a sitting and past president? ah huh sure.  No wonder our country is fucked, because of reasoning skills like yours. Way to see the big picture!

trump infiltrated their little club and threatened it.  It's too bad many can't/won't understand that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

saw  

You make basically the same post in every thread and then question the reasoning skills of others.

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

saw  

Lol mine look in the mirror. You act like the republicans do no wrong. Apparently that republican behavior toward their political opponents wasn’t a good enough example for you? What about 3 years of peddling lies about election results and voting machines because a whiny bitch can’t accept he lost 😂.

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

trump infiltrated their little club and threatened it.  It's too bad many can't/won't understand that.

He's exposed the deep state and still people believe there is a two party system in the US.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's exposed the deep state and still people believe there is a two party system in the US.

Oh PLEASE educate us on what there actually is.  And please without a retarded off topic link.  

Who on here would like to wager he can't, he won't or it will make no sense?  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Oh PLEASE educate us on what there actually is.  And please without a retarded off topic link.  

Poor Deepfaggot.  Most are getting it.

Always the last.

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most are getting it.

Always the last.

Ha, you aren't.  Sad you can't explain your own opinion.  Fucking moron.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Poor Deepfaggot, too stupid to educate himself.

The fbi had hunters verified laptop in 2019 and started a brainwashing campaign to discredit it and called it Russian disinformation in June 2020 with msm and social media.

Under who's command?  But there's no deep state.

:lol:

Clueless idiot.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Sean do you really trust the media?? Not busting you down it's an honest question.  

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Sean do you really trust the media?? Not busting you down it's an honest question.  

Does he have any opinion that differs from cnn?

Yet he tries to call himself conservative.

:lol:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Is the world solely black and white?  Go look for ANY post where I cite the media.  Use your fucking brain Rob.

Bat shit crazy dumbass hasn't used his once....yet you seem to aspire to be like him.

It was just a question, and this is how you respond?? So you can't have an adult conversation without going bat shit crazy. JC get some help, Sean. WTF 

Just now, Badger** said:

It was just a question, and this is how you respond?? So you can't have an adult conversation without going bat shit crazy. JC get some help, Sean. WTF 

Badger, Deepfaggot still believes in the covid vax.  That alone should tell you just how far gone he is.

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just a question.  Another fucking badger lie.  Watch your dipshit friend avoid the topic.  Not two party.  :lol:

All I asked you was a question, not sure how that can be a lie, I was right you are unable to have an adult conversation. Sorry, @ckf I tried, honestly I meant no disrespect to the guy.     

Edited by Badger**

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just a question.  Another fucking badger lie.  Watch your dipshit friend avoid the topic.  Not two party.  :lol:

Who told the fbi to censor the laptop?

The uniparty administrative deep state.

Poor Deepfaggot.:lol: