Check your account email address ×

Wow , even chic's are getting in on the " Im a useless peice of shit but I aint going out alone "

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

All I asked you was a question, not sure how that can be a lie, I was right you are unable to have an adult conversation. Sorry, @ckf I tried, honestly I meant no disrespect to the guy.     

Claiming it was just a question.  That's the lie.  Your intent screams.  Move on as you promised.  Pathetic.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who told the fbi to censor the laptop?

The uniparty administrative deep state.

Are you really that paranoid??  Fucking hilarious.  Either way it doesn't address your "the us isnt a two party" at all.:lolz:

Just now, Deephaven said:

Claiming it was just a question.  That's the lie.  Your intent screams.  Move on as you promised.  Pathetic.

Get help pal, the members have asked to stop the BS. And there is that word again along with your personal attacks. SMFH. 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Are you really that paranoid??  Fucking hilarious.  Either way it doesn't address your "the us isnt a two party" at all.:lolz:

Poor Deepfaggot.  Too dumb to comprehend.

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Sean do you really trust the media?? Not busting you down it's an honest question.  

It was just a question, and this is how you respond?? So you can't have an adult conversation without going bat shit crazy. JC get some help, Sean. WTF 

All I asked you was a question, not sure how that can be a lie, I was right you are unable to have an adult conversation. Sorry, @ckf I tried, honestly I meant no disrespect to the guy.     

Get help pal, the members have asked to stop the BS. And there is that word again along with your personal attacks. SMFH. 

Don't bother AC he is not capable of having the conversation. One thing is for sure I do not trust Pfizer Medical at all.  

Rob all you have to do is stop quoting or replying to certain members posts on here and the bullshit should stop. Believe it or not there are people on here who DO NOT like you, Soooo simple solution to the problem, Stop quoting or replying to those members posts. I'm  pretty sure you have figured out the members who do not like you so put them on IGNORE or stop replying to them it's really that simple. No matter what you say or do the same members are going to come back with smart ass comments to your quoted posts and your silly nicknames. Some members Do Not want to have a conversation with you so why try to keep have a conversation with them, you're going to end up with the same results every time with the same members......... :dunno:

ignorebutton2.png.4506890adc9bb69b9f636779a215d08e.png

IGNORE.png.0352d1eb59e80b48812d69f2e5175f32.png

• Gold Member
53 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Rob all you have to do is stop quoting or replying to certain members posts on here and the bullshit should stop. Believe it or not there are people on here who DO NOT like you, Soooo simple solution to the problem, Stop quoting or replying to those members posts. I'm  pretty sure you have figured out the members who do not like you so put them on IGNORE or stop replying to them it's really that simple. No matter what you say or do the same members are going to come back with smart ass comments to your quoted posts and your silly nicknames. Some members Do Not want to have a conversation with you so why try to keep have a conversation with them, you're going to end up with the same results every time with the same members......... :dunno:

That would be the intelligent thing to do. 

But then he can't claim victim status. 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Your question was stated to get the exact response you did with the hope you could gotcha it back at me.  Quite frankly I don't give a fuck.  You are a piece of shit and when you behave like one I will treat you like one, but if you stop I will as well.  

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That would be the intelligent thing to do. 

But then he can't claim victim status. 

So it'll never happen. Pathetic.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Your question was stated to get the exact response you did with the hope you could gotcha it back at me.  Quite frankly I don't give a fuck.  You are a piece of shit and when you behave like one I will treat you like one, but if you stop I will as well.  

So it'll never happen. Pathetic.

As I said get help for your PPD. You treat everyone like shit so you must be a joy to live with. 

Edited by Badger**

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, I am fishing...but you are too dumb to explain your own opinion which is fucking hilarious.

You mean youre the fish.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

As I said get help for your PPD. You treat everyone like shit so you must be a joy to live with. 

I only treat people who behave like idiots that way.  

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You mean youre the fish.

That's funny.  Only way that works is if you think stupid statements of idiocy are bait.  Which could be if you didn't actually believe them. Sad part is you are too dumb to notice the difference.

The definition of insanity is listening to fake news msm over and over and over again thinking that's the truth.

Poor Deepfaggot and the flock of sheep.

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1