Check your account email address ×

5 dead 27 wounded this weekend in (d) shitcago

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't know that inner city gang bangers vote or even give a shit. :lol:

I said who they said they voted for.  they do give a shit they were raised in the system knew how to run it by age 12v and all there baby mammas are getting a ebt and section 8 and medical.  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

These guys think these shooters are legit :lol:  

What....in the fuck.....does that even mean?

"Our suck hole city is the murder capital of the US.....but our shooters aren't legit."

Holy shit! :lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What....in the fuck.....does that even mean?

"Our suck hole city is the murder capital of the US.....but our shooters aren't legit."

Holy shit! :lol:

It means it is black on black crime, so it doesn't matter. 

Nothing on my local news or feed this morning?  You know in every news room across the country there is a conscious effort to ignore this. I'm sure they still have high hopes that............. maybe..........MAYBE.............. there will be a cop, or white shooter in at least one. Giving them the opportunity  to wag their little fingers , shake their heads, at the horrific gun violence / racism in this Country.   

Much like a terrorist attack...........White guy????!!!!!  NRA member????!!!!   TRUMPSTER????!!!   ................AWWWW fuck, Muslim, next.    

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It means it is black on black crime, so it doesn't matter. 

Nothing on my local news or feed this morning?  You know in every news room across the country there is a conscious effort to ignore this. I'm sure they still have high hopes that............. maybe..........MAYBE.............. there will be a cop, or white shooter in at least one. Giving them the opportunity  to wag their little fingers , shake their heads, at the horrific gun violence / racism in this Country.   

Much like a terrorist attack...........White guy????!!!!!  NRA member????!!!!   TRUMPSTER????!!!   ................AWWWW fuck, Muslim, next.    

Ahhh...

Yeah, I used to live (around) one of these "dreamy" big cities of about 6 million people.  Law enforcement at the highest level was actually caught hiding black crime incidents all together and throwing out the records in quarterly reports.  It was a HUGE deal.  I'm sure that is happening in Chicago too.  And they are hiding all they can and sitll.................that's the best they can do.  Ughhhhhh..............

Honestly, that's what cracks me up about these "sanctuary cities".  They are so full of corruption that it is amazing to me they want to stick their heads up and act like fools about it.  The Fed knows it too.  Just a bunch of shit talking politicians (Dems) to impress the indigenous population.  Wait til the first one actually shoots their foot off and then needs fed assistance again.....good luck with that whole ordeal.  Bend over and grab those ankles!

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I said who they said they voted for.  they do give a shit they were raised in the system knew how to run it by age 12v and all there baby mammas are getting a ebt and section 8 and medical.  

Yup, those ganbangers are LiBrUlzzz!!!111

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Send in the national guard and start enforcing a curfew.  See how they like that.  Fucking animals.

It's been brought up but they tried that in LA back in the nineties and there was huge blowback. Honestly I think the best thing would be to decriminalize drugs. That's what they are shooting over. That or scoop em all up and send em back to Africa. Or a combination of both... :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Chicago is an awesome city, just has too many Canadians...

It's always the Canadians fucking it up for the rest of us :wall:  Can we wall them off then and keep the city???

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It's always the Canadians fucking it up for the rest of us :wall:  Can we wall them off then and keep the city???

Send em to SiBeRiAAAA!!!111