Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

On 2017-07-03 at 10:47 PM, Ez ryder said:

I have to thank you .you made me remember I still have the first wake board I ever saw and owned. think it was like 89 or 90. have bought and sold many but never sold the first. have not used it in a decade but brining to a party tomorrow had dust so thick I could not see the Orange HQ. there will be a hand full of wake setters there and the kids will get a kick out of it .lol it is almost as big as the boards we surf behind the boats on now . Fucker is fun with those huge fins she cuts like a single ski 

20170703_214119.jpg

20170703_213848.jpg

20170703_213817.jpg

Nice Board. Maybe it is big and fast enough to wake surf with. 

On 2017-07-03 at 10:56 PM, Ez ryder said:

you know you are looking at a antique when it says Hand built in the USA lol. I also still have a original Burton snowboard wood with a v tail . I bought it in big bear CA in the early to mid 80s. brought it to MN and no ski place would let me use it on there hills fuckers . flash forward 13 yrs or so years they all get 1/2 pipes so I take my shorty twin tip skis to the pipe and literally got in a fight with 2 punks who knocked me over for skiing on there pipe? lol they thought I would just let it go  

We had a local ski hill that fought against boards for years. It was close to the city, membership was falling because non of the kids would go there with their parents. They all wanted to board. Finally the old fogies figured it out. Alta near Salt Lake is one of the few hold outs against boards. My wife and daughter said it was one of the best places she'd skied. My son and I were stuck at Solitude looking for powder stashes.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

There's Alta and Deer Valley in Utah that are skier only. None of the snowboarders snow plowing down the hill and pushing all the snow down and scraping off the slope. I've skied Alta before with over 52 inches of fresh powder in a 36 hour period

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

There's Alta and Deer Valley in Utah that are skier only. None of the snowboarders snow plowing down the hill and pushing all the snow down and scraping off the slope. I've skied Alta before with over 52 inches of fresh powder in a 36 hour period

Bruh! We just trying to shred the gnar. Fuckn skier scum!

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bruh! We just trying to shred the gnar. Fuckn skier scum!

My favorite out there is Powder Mountain. Most skiable acreage in North America with the exception of Whistler. Canyonlands in Park City is also pretty cool too. Both allow boarders. I really don't mind snowboarders.... just busting some balls

Edited by Skidooski

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I bring a set with me every time I go West.  if we wake up to a fresh 4 foot day I will strap them to my back out the boots in my tunnel bag and we will take turns on a few fresh descents.  but after 3 runs I am good and stash the gear to pick up at days end . 3 of us are all with in 1/2 in boot size so 1 set is enough for us all to get 2 or 3 runs and the other 2 fuck around between ridding bitch up the trail we packed 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice Board. Maybe it is big and fast enough to wake surf with. 

no she will not float like the wake surfers solid Glass.

I and 1 other guy are the only people I know who do not start off with both feet out in fr of you then pop out and turn in to ride .

it is because we both started way back in the day before twin tips .so I always start left foot forward and bent. right foot back and pushed down a bit. the kids don't get it  .I can start both forward but never do .

Edited by Ez ryder

oh the younger guys were getting some huge air on that old board on monday. we had 2 setters dubbel setting about 10 yards apart nose to tail . like when we go out on the jet skis with intent on busting Handel polls and hulls 

On 6/28/2017 at 11:58 PM, Ez ryder said:

I just sold my Chris tonight I am pretty relived that is like 16hours a year I no longer have to piss away getting ready for storage and ready for spring   . I cant believe it it cost me less that 150 a yr to own it for over a decade. I found paperwork from when I bought it from a consignment deal I did low ball the shit out of the when I bought pretty much what guy owned marina for storage and work they did on boat. I am thinking on yanking the toon home from cabin just not sure how it will handle large Tonka water .wife wants another  fishing boat I do not she like to fish I do not . guess if I bring toon home I can buy a old fish hawk or some shit for cabin

Congrats on the sale! :bc:

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Congrats on the sale! :bc:

fucking thing only cost me 1g to own for like 10 or 11 yrs lol .I of course am o my counting what I paid and sold for .heading to cabin on Friday checking out a few aloy fish boats along the way and yank the toon Home 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

fucking thing only cost me 1g to own for like 10 or 11 yrs lol .I of course am o my counting what I paid and sold for .heading to cabin on Friday checking out a few aloy fish boats along the way and yank the toon Home 

Hell that isn't bad at all!