Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

Hell, I'm gonna get me a toon as soon as I settle on a lake lot.  Can load up the dogs and putz around with a grill going.  Shit...damn things are expensive now.  My buddy just paid 70k for his (he's an idiot though).  My parents just sold their 13 year old for TWICE what they paid for it new!!!!  Pontoons as an investment????  Weird.

But...I've had my share of ski/go fast/jet skis along the way.  Been there and DONE with that.  Fuck boats!  Damn money pits that end up with an ass fucking on the day you sell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I'm gonna get me a toon as soon as I settle on a lake lot.  Can load up the dogs and putz around with a grill going.  Shit...damn things are expensive now.  My buddy just paid 70k for his (he's an idiot though).  My parents just sold their 13 year old for TWICE what they paid for it new!!!!  Pontoons as an investment????  Weird.

But...I've had my share of ski/go fast/jet skis along the way.  Been there and DONE with that.  Fuck boats!  Damn money pits that end up with an ass fucking on the day you sell.

I'm on my second one. I got a decent trade for my old one......hopefully this will be the last one. 

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'm on my second one. I got a decent trade for my old one......hopefully this will be the last one. 

Yeah, my old man emailed me and told me that last week.  I couldn't believe it...he couldn't either.  Said he saw a few on Craig's like his and just priced it accordingly with a "don't care" attitude.  First guy came out and counted out the cash on the spot.  Course it was always housed and well maintained but still....2X what they paid for it 13 years ago????  Shit!  Speaks volumes about their popularity.  Well, with all but the hardcore liberal kayakers that don't own sleds but frequent sled websites.  But nobody cares what they think anyway. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my old man emailed me and told me that last week.  I couldn't believe it...he couldn't either.  Said he saw a few on Craig's like his and just priced it accordingly with a "don't care" attitude.  First guy came out and counted out the cash on the spot.  Course it was always housed and well maintained but still....2X what they paid for it 13 years ago????  Shit!  Speaks volumes about their popularity.  Well, with all but the hardcore liberal kayakers that don't own sleds but frequent sled websites.  But nobody cares what they think anyway. :lmao:

When I was making the boat circuit this Spring most of the dealers were telling me that pontoon sales were at least 2 to 1 higher to regular boats. I am curious why he considers pontoons the moped of the boat world.

9 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

When I was making the boat circuit this Spring most of the dealers were telling me that pontoon sales were at least 2 to 1 higher to regular boats. I am curious why he considers pontoons the moped of the boat world.

My idiot buddy's looks like this:

Related image

My shit's gonna be all:

Related image

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Is 2005 considered old for a boat. We traded our 88 on it. So we got 17 years on the 88 before trading. If you don't use them much and store them inside they tend to last. 

Lol. Pontoon boats.  The moped of the water.  Little kids and grandmothers can enjoy them. 

Everyone around here has a pontoon, a couple pwc's and then a ski boat. Fits every occasion on the lake. Never really use the kayaks or paddle boat. 

You ever see the newer tri toons with two or three 300 horse motors strapped to the back? Comes stock and with a warranty. Not really a grandmother's boat. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My idiot buddy's looks like this:

Related image

My shit's gonna be all:

Related image

We've got a couple 3 level pontoons out here. Double decker with a jump platform above that. Kids love them and parents hang out and drink

36 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Tri-toons have really changed the market along with the big motors they strap on there now. Everyone wants one because they are so versatile. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slayin poon. Just.. slayin. That is how I roll. Crank out the white women juice and run her close to a fucking yuppie kayaker so you can throw your glass zima bottle at the faggot. Why? Because, Merica. 

:lol:

:bc:

I just sold my Chris tonight I am pretty relived that is like 16hours a year I no longer have to piss away getting ready for storage and ready for spring   . I cant believe it it cost me less that 150 a yr to own it for over a decade. I found paperwork from when I bought it from a consignment deal I did low ball the shit out of the when I bought pretty much what guy owned marina for storage and work they did on boat. I am thinking on yanking the toon home from cabin just not sure how it will handle large Tonka water .wife wants another  fishing boat I do not she like to fish I do not . guess if I bring toon home I can buy a old fish hawk or some shit for cabin

• Like 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is 2005 considered old for a boat. We traded our 88 on it. So we got 17 years on the 88 before trading. If you don't use them much and store them inside they tend to last. 

Lol. Pontoon boats.  The moped of the water.  Little kids and grandmothers can enjoy them. 

No.  Owning one with your brother makes you look like  a cheap fuck, esp for a high roller suck as yourself.  So where does this boat reside?

I'll take the toon parked at the dock of my cottage any day over having to negotiate with someone else and haul it where I need to go

Do you need some investment advice, so you can have more FU money?  Cause it seems like your failing.

Bold:

Don't forget dogs.  Mine love it.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

14 hours ago, Skidooski said:

We've got a couple 3 level pontoons out here. Double decker with a jump platform above that. Kids love them and parents hang out and drink

14 hours ago, Edmo said:

Tri-toons have really changed the market along with the big motors they strap on there now. Everyone wants one because they are so versatile. 

11 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slayin poon. Just.. slayin. That is how I roll. Crank out the white women juice and run her close to a fucking yuppie kayaker so you can throw your glass zima bottle at the faggot. Why? Because, Merica. 

55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

107 mph and seats 12 :lol: 

Mine wont do that but it's fast enoughImage result for starcraft sls3  A file photo identical of my pontoon.

• Like 1

On 2017-06-28 at 4:56 PM, T1R9sledder said:

I would guess that boomers are the ones with the Money. Getting older so they's rather cruise the lake with a drink in their hand than hurt themselves by strapping a board to their feet. Probably a lot of the "been there done that" thinking as the were the ones that pushed the sales of ski boats through the 70's and 80's.

If you are having fun on the water with your pontoon then it's all cool.  I just can't help picking on certain people in this forum.

Don't take it personally.

On 6/27/2017 at 9:40 PM, Ez ryder said:

why did you have to pull the lower unit off the outdrive ?

On 6/27/2017 at 4:51 AM, Skidooski said:

Did you Tag zomething under water or mechanical failure? 

Sucked in fishing line around propshaft

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, revkevsdi said:

I would guess that boomers are the ones with the Money. Getting older so they's rather cruise the lake with a drink in their hand than hurt themselves by strapping a board to their feet. Probably a lot of the "been there done that" thinking as the were the ones that pushed the sales of ski boats through the 70's and 80's.

If you are having fun on the water with your pontoon then it's all cool.  I just can't help picking on certain people in this forum.

Don't take it personally.

I have to thank you .you made me remember I still have the first wake board I ever saw and owned. think it was like 89 or 90. have bought and sold many but never sold the first. have not used it in a decade but brining to a party tomorrow had dust so thick I could not see the Orange HQ. there will be a hand full of wake setters there and the kids will get a kick out of it .lol it is almost as big as the boards we surf behind the boats on now . Fucker is fun with those huge fins she cuts like a single ski 

20170703_214119.jpg

20170703_213848.jpg

20170703_213817.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

you know you are looking at a antique when it says Hand built in the USA lol. I also still have a original Burton snowboard wood with a v tail . I bought it in big bear CA in the early to mid 80s. brought it to MN and no ski place would let me use it on there hills fuckers . flash forward 13 yrs or so years they all get 1/2 pipes so I take my shorty twin tip skis to the pipe and literally got in a fight with 2 punks who knocked me over for skiing on there pipe? lol they thought I would just let it go  

• Like 2