Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol I saw it have no idea of who built it and said there is a 1000 dollar bill if you know some one  

Its the latest and greatest QSC(quad shop customs) REV X...all billet. secondary is an STM all billet as well.

Edited by Dave

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Neither do i but im pretty sure losers will try and pitch it.

not sure what a high end Kayak costs . but the 2 that hang in my garage and go out like 1 time a yr if one of my wife's friends come over and they decide I can have the honor of taking them down so they can go paddle around the lake over by some marsh and look at birds or some shit for a hr were like 900 each  10 yrs or more ago. 1 has left the neighborhood  a few times . I let a kid who works for me take it fishing on the Minnesota river a few times . more worthless shit. I did refuse to buy one of those stupid paddle board deals . the wife just had to have one of those so I went and grabbed one at a buds house said now if you use it every day this week I will go buy one  3 days later she admitted they looked more fun than they were and it went back . lol my bud was like really I thought U would keep the pile of shit and get it out of my yard so I did not have to keep moving it  

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You're a simpleton and very stupid one at that :bc: 

Poor MN Momo :lol: So fucking stupid :lmao: 

You might have to head back and moderate HCS :lol: That way you can ban people who comment on your stupidity :lmao: On here - you've got nowhere to hide and your stupidity has been overexposed :lol: You're so dumb :lmao: 

Momo and Sludge thank you.......they are no longer the dumbest fuckers on the forum :bc: 

really from Mr WIRE TO WIRE

madam President

no chance Trump can win

and worse a guy who goes out and buys a Ski doo for a boondocker to bounce of trees and hit rocks with .  

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

those are fake clutches in time they will look like this

jeff clutch.jpg

Old school Bellman Billet TRA.

Ive got clutches that look like that too just witbout the giant hole in them. 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure what a high end Kayak costs . but the 2 that hang in my garage and go out like 1 time a yr if one of my wife's friends come over and they decide I can have the honor of taking them down so they can go paddle around the lake over by some marsh and look at birds or some shit for a hr were like 900 each  10 yrs or more ago. 1 has left the neighborhood  a few times . I let a kid who works for me take it fishing on the Minnesota river a few times . more worthless shit. I did refuse to buy one of those stupid paddle board deals . the wife just had to have one of those so I went and grabbed one at a buds house said now if you use it every day this week I will go buy one  3 days later she admitted they looked more fun than they were and it went back . lol my bud was like really I thought U would keep the pile of shit and get it out of my yard so I did not have to keep moving it  

I am guessing that is on the high side for 99.9% of the wannabe homo thrill seekers.  

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I am guessing that is on the high side for 99.9% of the wannabe homo thrill seekers.  

? don't know but when I buy shit like that I usually pop for just above mid grade because I figure  it is the last what ever it is I am ever going to buy so it may as well be decent and worth a buck or 2 if I want to dump it some day . but the shit never gets dumped just fills all the nooks and cranny's

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

? don't know but when I buy shit like that I usually pop for just above mid grade because I figure  it is the last what ever it is I am ever going to buy so it may as well be decent and worth a buck or 2 if I want to dump it some day . but the shit never gets dumped just fills all the nooks and cranny's

Same here, but nobody ends up using them.  Do you want to go on the me powered fag boats or ride the 300+ HP Kawi Jet-skis?  So far its been unanimous.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Dude...give it a rest already.

You sound like a whiny ass brat, more then usual! For some fucked up reason you cant accept the fact that other people on the forum have been in good rapids. Stop acting like a sore loser when this could have been a decent discusion but instead you get a stick up your ass about it and start crying like a bitch.

I believe lots of people run rivers. I don't believe you've run class IV rivers when you can't even name them. 

5 hours ago, Dave said:

Its fake....here are the fake clutches...

IMG_20170515_150108694_HDR_zpsy1ywr5nx.j

See how easy it was to prove something that was true. You couldn't name the river coliseum was on. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I believe lots of people run rivers. I don't believe you've run class IV rivers when you can't even name them. 

See how easy it was to prove something that was true. You couldn't name the river coliseum was on. 

You shouldknow which river its on if you have been on itby what I told you.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here, but nobody ends up using them.  Do you want to go on the me powered fag boats or ride the 300+ HP Kawi Jet-skis?  So far its been unanimous.

wow a Canadian not buying the pile of shit sea doo . congrats . kawi and yammi are worlds more dependable

28 minutes ago, Dave said:

You shouldknow which river its on if you have been on itby what I told you.

You only said Colliseum . Wouldn't name a level or raft company.

doesnt matter much anyway rafts are for pussies. No skill. For fat fucks that can't fit in a kayak  

19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You only said Colliseum . Wouldn't name a level or raft company.

doesnt matter much anyway rafts are for pussies. No skill. For fat fucks that can't fit in a kayak  

Ok.

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Kayaks are for people who cant afford real toys

Kayaks are fun...but hard to pile a bunch of buddies in one. :lol:

Im sure rev doesnt have to worry about that.

14 minutes ago, Dave said:

Kayaks are fun...but hard to pile a bunch of buddies in one. :lol:

Im sure rev doesnt have to worry about that.

Unless it's bum buddies!!!!!!!222