Check your account email address ×

Erin Moran aka "Joanie" from " Happy Days " tv fame passes at age 56

was just reading about her . man she must not have had any control of he finances . living in her mother-in-law's mobile home with her husband who works at Walmart   ? she had to have a few connections other than Walmart   

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

was just reading about her . man she must not have had any control of he finances . living in her mother-in-law's mobile home with her husband who works at Walmart   ? she had to have a few connections other than Walmart   

Junkie alcoholics burn bridges faster than the Russians retreating from the Germans in 1944.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Now nobody loves chachi...

I do . what is your prob with him ? he did not vote how u like ? he spends a good chunk of his time working at his charity and helping other charity's. 1 would think  a good little  lib would get past his political affiliation and just appreciate he is doing things bigger than him self . or do u hate children ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I do . what is your prob with him ? he did not vote how u like ? he spends a good chunk of his time working at his charity and helping other charity's. 1 would think  a good little  lib would get past his political affiliation and just appreciate he is doing things bigger than him self . or do u hate children ? 

:lol: I guess you missed my attempt at humor. Tacky humor must be a "lib" thing... :lol:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Here's a better pic.  I didn't realize she was so light on the top end...'course, when you are 7 or 8 years old, requirements aren't as strick.  Or, when you're drunk..either/or. :lol:

Related image

I would have had familiar relations with her back in her prime.  

22 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Sad but from what I heard she wanted nothing to do with Hollywood after that show ended. There was another chick from WKRP in Cincinnati that shunned Hollywood after the show ended. I also  think she died.

side note I use to do work for Loni mom Maxine yrs back . she was a dam good looking old lady .I was in my 20s and would have stuck that gilf for more than just scratching gilf off the list

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

side note I use to do work for Loni mom Maxine yrs back . she was a dam good looking old lady .I was in my 20s and would have stuck that gilf for more than just scratching gilf off the list

You have gilf on your list.....seriously dude, get off the meth.

10 hours ago, small-bore said:

Sad but from what I heard she wanted nothing to do with Hollywood after that show ended. There was another chick from WKRP in Cincinnati that shunned Hollywood after the show ended. I also  think she died.

You're thinking of Jan Smithers( Bailey Quarters) she is still alive...as is Loni Anderson.

On 23/04/2017 at 10:17 AM, Zambroski said:

Here's a better pic.  I didn't realize she was so light on the top end...'course, when you are 7 or 8 years old, requirements aren't as strick.  Or, when you're drunk..either/or. :lol:

Related image

I'd hit that. Pull her panties to the side,spit on it,then ram it in :junk:

17 hours ago, Boered said:

You have gilf on your list.....seriously dude, get off the meth.

sadly now days gilf is about the only option for me lol  .dude I am telling u loni mom was better looking than loni . she was a model back in the day . and if a kid in his 20s could have scratched gilf of the list with that there would be no shame only bragging rights. now if she is still alive yeah prob not so much . prob a real pain to get the catheter out of the way but the adjustable bed could be a bonus lol