Check your account email address ×

Erin Moran aka "Joanie" from " Happy Days " tv fame passes at age 56

I was never a big fan of her character.  I always thought Chachi could do much better.  I think he had low self esteem...or low standards.  Maybe she did more in the sack?

LOL!  Anyway, 56 years old...way too young.  RIP.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I was never a big fan of her character.  I always thought Chachi could do much better.  I think he had low self esteem...or low standards.  Maybe she did more in the sack?

Chachi is still dreamy today....I always thought older brother Chuck was an under utilized character and I still prefer Arnold to Al. Don't even get me started on The Tuscadero Sisters!:ylsuper:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Were they actually an item?

Too young to go.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Chuck?

Yeah...I liked the Joan Jett looking sister.  

He was in a few episodes and pretty sure they never showed his face....he was really tall and always dribbling a basketball. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Chachi is still dreamy today....I always thought older brother Chuck was an under utilized character and I still prefer Arnold to Al. Don't even get me started on The Tuscadero Sisters!:ylsuper:

The show was over once Fonzie "Jumped The Shark" but they dragged it out too long and most cast member couldn't find work after.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Were they actually an item?

Too young to go.

I was talking about the show.  I really didn't follow along in their private lives as an eight year old. :lol: I don't have any idea,

Just now, Momorider said:

Happy Days jumped the shark way before Jonnie and Chachi were ever anything :flush: 

Awesome.  That most excellent show "Arrested Development" had a quick and subtle moment of that with Henry Winkler.  And if you weren't a Happy Days fan...you missed it all together.  I laughed my ass off.  

Image result for arrested development jump the shark gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was talking about the show.  I really didn't follow along in their private lives as an eight year old. :lol: I don't have any idea,

Awesome.  That most excellent show "Arrested Development" had a quick and subtle moment of that with Henry Winkler.  And if you weren't a Happy Days fan...you missed it all together.  I laughed my ass off.  

:lol:

The Fonz is a wimp in real life.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

The Fonz is a wimp in real life.

And a little dude...like 5' 4" or something :dunno:  Has a degree from Yale too...or Harvard?  Can't remember.  He played probably the most iconic role in pop culture EVER.  The Fonz baby!

I loved me some happy days back in the day.  I had a fonzi lunch box. :lol:

I thought Chuck was only in one episode?  The joke was he went upstairs and never came back down.

Fonzi was only going to be a bit part on the show and became the show.

10181755_17_600_400.jpg.0cae41d75b89681d10ce1503b61fd22c.jpg

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another great show that never caught on. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Another great show that never caught on. 

Sit-coms about rich families typically don't do well.  We loved it...it was unbelievable well written and Jason Bateman is one of my favorites.  It may have been a bit too "high brow" on the humor side for most. :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sit-coms about rich families typically don't do well.  We loved it...it was unbelievable well written and Jason Bateman is one of my favorites.  It may have been a bit too "high brow" on the humor side for most. :dunno:

One of my favorites as well.   Very under rated actor.  The back and forth with his son was hilarious.   Everyone on the show was great.  Like freaks and geeks, the show didn't do well, but everyone went on to bigger things.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

He was in a few episodes and pretty sure they never showed his face....he was really tall and always dribbling a basketball. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And a little dude...like 5' 4" or something :dunno:  Has a degree from Yale too...or Harvard?  Can't remember.  He played probably the most iconic role in pop culture EVER.  The Fonz baby!

i think its a toss up between the fonz and archie bunker and al bundy.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

For sure.  We were all wearing leather jackets when that was on TV.:lol:

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Leather Tuscadero...aka Suzi Quattro.

IMG_2912.JPG.2b7b73f6f4031c6be8d994baf3146ba7.JPG

Here's a better pic.  I didn't realize she was so light on the top end...'course, when you are 7 or 8 years old, requirements aren't as strick.  Or, when you're drunk..either/or. :lol:

Related image

• Like 3