Check your account email address ×

Have people in Europe lost their damn minds?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really sure that changes the story at all in my mind.  

sure it does. she is not defending the rapists. she is advocating doing things to prevent some of the rapes from happening. it's akin to a father telling his kid not to come home thru the back alley where gangs hang out. is he defending the gangs? no. he's just trying to prevent trouble.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure it does. she is not defending the rapists. she is advocating doing things to prevent some of the rapes from happening. it's akin to a father telling his kid not to come home thru the back alley where gangs hang out. is he defending the gangs? no. he's just trying to prevent trouble.

I really didn't see it as her defending the rapist in the first place.   I just thought it was fucking insane that a country should change culturally to adapt to immigrants.  Especially when it comes to something like how women dress and rape.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I really didn't see it as her defending the rapist in the first place.   I just thought it was fucking insane that a country should change culturally to adapt to immigrants.  

They leave their 3rd world shithole to escape the violence and try to turn the country they moved to into the 3rd world shithole they came from.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really didn't see it as her defending the rapist in the first place.   I just thought it was fucking insane that a country should change culturally to adapt to immigrants.  Especially when it comes to something like how women dress and rape.  

yeah you're right. tom said something along that line. I don't think she's doing anything more than saying "be careful" imo. :dunno:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah you're right. tom said something along that line. I don't think she's doing anything more than saying "be careful" imo. :dunno:

I think she's going quite a bit further than that. 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't say she was defending the rapists I said she was making excuses for the rapists.  Try to comprehend what you read.  :flush: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't say she was defending the rapists I said she was making excuses for the rapists.  Try to comprehend what you read.  :flush: 

"making excuses for the rapists" is ALONG THE LINE of "defending the rapists"

like I said...

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unbelievable.  But not really.  Muslims for the win!  Islamic extremists for the mutha fuckin' win!  

Oh and yeah.....she's hot.

"You're all gonna die!"

Image result for poltergeist you're all gonna die gif

Thats hilarious.   I was gonna post his picture and say she looks like his sister. :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"making excuses for the rapists" is ALONG THE LINE of "defending the rapists"

like I said...

The bottom line is this old bag is a complete idiot and a perfect example of what's wrong with Liberals today. 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure it does. she is not defending the rapists. she is advocating doing things to prevent some of the rapes from happening. it's akin to a father telling his kid not to come home thru the back alley where gangs hang out. is he defending, or making excuses, for the gangs? no. he's just trying to prevent trouble.

for tom.

The mere fact she's asking Norwegian women to adjust is in a way being apologetic for the muslim men.  Plenty of excuses in her statements.  

Here's the original article, translated from Dagbladet, with my added emphasis and comments:

"Thinks Norwegian girls invite sex"

Professor Unni Wikan isn't surprised by numbers showing that 65% of rapists in Oslo last year are non-Western men. Now she's asking Norwegian women to dress themselves less boldly. [since this claim does not appear as a later quote, I am not sure whether it is a quote or the reporter's understanding or what Wikan said]

"It is sensational how blind and naive Norwegian can be towards non-Western men. Norwegian women must use common sense," says Wikan to Dagbladet. Shocking numbers were published yesterday which show that the total number of rapes in Oslo went up by 40% from 1999 to 2000. For the first time, police classified rapists by ethnic background. The statistics show that fully 65% of the rapists come from a non-Western country.

Wikan, who is a profession of social anthropology, thinks Norwegian women must take their share in the responsibility for having rapes occur. She explains the appalling number by among other things, the culture conflicts that often arise between Norwegian women and foreign men.

"The numbers don't surprise me at all. Many immigrants think Norwegian women send them signals that ask for sexual contact. And then it can quickly go wrong. Many Norwegian women have by far poor knowledge of non-Western men's attitude towards women," says Wikan.

"It is never acceptable with rape. But it is understandable that some men from non-Western countries think that they get sexual invitations from Norwegian women who on their side are just acting normal for a Norwegian woman. It is sensational how blind and naive Norwegian women can be towards non-Western men," says Wikan.

She knows that she will be criticized for these statements, but thinks the debate is important.

"I will not blame Norwegian women for the rapes. But Norwegian women must understand that we live in a multi-cultural society and adapt themselves to it."

Unless they have a desire for sex Wikan advises Norwegian women, as strongly as possible, not to invite home, for example, Muslim men with little knowledge of Norwegian culture. 

She points out also that rapists in most Muslim countries are hardly punished.

"In most places people think that it is the woman who holds the blame for the rape. And it is reasonable that immigrants take with them such attitudes when they flee here to the country," says the professor, who herself has lived many years in Muslim lands.

is the father not asking his kid to "adjust" in my example? look, the situation exists, simple as that. wtf is wrong with doing things to limit bad things from happening? she is right about the muslims in foreign countries not being punished as bad as they should be. what are we going to do about that?

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

is the father not asking his kid to "adjust" in my example? look, the situation exists, simple as that. wtf is wrong with doing things to limit bad things from happening? she is right about the muslims in foreign countries not being punished as bad as they should be. what are we going to do about that?

If the father owns the alley, then you don't avoid it. You get rid of the gangs. 

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't think so. she's just promoting things to stop some of the rapes. what's your short term suggestion? tell the rapists "no" a few more times?

Do not let them in to the country....I know that this works.