Check your account email address ×

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The Hawks could use a short season for obvious reasons, now the Wild who are struggling with the Blues have no excuse :lol:  

The wild have dominated the blues ....the hawks were owned

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahah

Immon my phone gaygrns dicka 10

Don't know what this post meant or read...but I LOL'ed anyway.

Hawks shut out twice and outscored 14-3 in the series as the #1 team in the conference and #2 in the league.

OUCH!  I mean open gaping wound, add salt and rusty nails ouch!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don't know what this post meant or read...but I LOL'ed anyway.

Hawks shut out twice and outscored 14-3 in the series as the #1 team in the conference and #2 in the league.

OUCH!  I mean open gaping wound, add salt and rusty nails ouch!

It warms my fucking heart

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It warms my fucking heart

Mine would be warmer if we knocked them out...or just make it to round fucking TWO!!!

hey, shouldn't you be over at TBP giving those Hawkettes the "business".  Like Bussman? :lmao:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The wild have dominated the blues ....the hawks were owned

Dominated them to go 0-3 and now 1-3, hope they don't slip on the ice for the next three games :lol: 

Hey I've been to some awesome Hawk playoff games since 2010, and I've watch them hoist the cup 3 times since then.......how's the Wild been doing :lol::lol: 

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Dominated them to go 0-3 and now 1-3, hope they don't slip on the ice for the next three games :lol: 

Hey I've been to some awesome Hawk playoff games since 2010, and I've watch them hoist the cup 3 times since then.......how's the Wild been doing :lol::lol: 

Great Canadian players on the Hawks.

I knew there were going to be surprises/upsets in the playoffs but I never would have guessed the Hawks being eliminated already, let alone 4 straight by the Preds!

19 of us in our playoff hockey pool and not one person chose the Preds. Most, or a good majority have the Hawks going to the cup, and like me, some have them winning it all.

I also chose the Blue Jackets so I am now hurting pool wise, sadly. :whiteflag: Just hope the Leafs can put out the Caps as that would make my bad playoff choices all seem trivial. (I did choose the Caps because I didn't think the Leafs would win even 1 game)

19 minutes ago, irv said:

I knew there were going to be surprises/upsets in the playoffs but I never would have guessed the Hawks being eliminated already, let alone 4 straight by the Preds!

19 of us in our playoff hockey pool and not one person chose the Preds. Most, or a good majority have the Hawks going to the cup, and like me, some have them winning it all.

I also chose the Blue Jackets so I am now hurting pool wise, sadly. :whiteflag: Just hope the Leafs can put out the Caps as that would make my bad playoff choices all seem trivial. (I did choose the Caps because I didn't think the Leafs would win even 1 game)

better give the leafs some cred.  everyone had them out in 4 or 5.