Check your account email address ×

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

About 15 years ago or so on another site I used to go on, I think it was called trail conditions.com, there was this deaf guy who went by Evel Knievel, who cut his wife cheating on him, so he strangled her. I think they sent him away for 25 years or so.

I remember that. You just never know who lurks behind the curtain. 

5 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

People snap for the littlest reason nowadays. No regard for life whatsoever. Road rage shit between 2 that don't even know each other blows my mind. I used to challenge anybody over shit, not anymore....

Yep. The best thing a person can do is blend into the background. Especially on the road. Long distance sport touring on motorcycle taught me that. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Guess this is what you were saying about his uncle and I guess his Cousin@HSR different last name but they are related . 

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/content/news/Charging-Docs-Reveal-New-Details-in-Trooper-Shooting-377339881.html

What a fucked up village. 

Gee look mainstream media (Discovery) made no difference. Just used them like whores :read:   

Frankies Dad seems like a good dude what the fuck he raised a POS son . 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I thought that was FJ7"s cousin? Doesn't matter either way I guess.

All those little shit hole towns are wilderness ghettos. I've seen like 2 that were well cared for in 5 years of sailing up there.

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

It was his cousin, he was very proud that his cousin took two lives and bragged about it, I guess he thought it made him Kool

ooops posted before i backread ...:guzzle:

:lol: 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Frankies Dad seems like a good dude what the fuck he raised a POS son . 

A couple of us always said we thought Frankies dad was the one telling him what to write and post on HCS, some of the stuff he use to say about commies and Alaska isn't a part of the USA and crazy shit like that didn't come from a 12 or 13 year old kid someone had to be filling his head with things like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Discovery Channel needs to do a “where are they now” episode.

Working on putting together a camera crew as we speak............. :thumbsup:

Battledress Infantry Halo 3: ODST Military Body armor, military, infantry,  halo, swat png | PNGWing

Full Swat Body Armor

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0003/4786/5124/products/3e8450928dadaf01db13282674d43990_1200x1200.jpg?v=1573866954

4020 ELITE | NP Aerospace

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, HSR said:

That was his elderly aunt or grandma I can't remember. And then threatened the post man.

edit:It was in 2017

News Miner shared the details about what went down. He is now facing assault and weapons misconduct charges after he allegedly threatened to kill a village postal worker and also pushed his aunt down after she confronted him about driving drunk.

Your link wouldn't let me see the whole story, I found this one in a old message from Andrew (R.I.P.),

https://www.inquisitr.com/4482632/yukon-men-star-francis-james-roberts-arrested-on-assaultweapons-charges-for-threats-to-kill

Published on: 2017-09-07T11:04:36

In shocking news, Yukon Men star Francis James Roberts has been arrested on some pretty surprising charges. News Miner shared the details about what went down. He is now facing assault and weapons misconduct charges after he allegedly threatened to kill a village postal worker and also pushed his aunt down after she confronted him about driving drunk. It sounds like Francis was on a rampage and anyone in his path should have watched out.

Francis James Roberts actually went to his Facebook page and made these threats. He also had numerous rifles in his home and vehicle that were loaded. A woman contacted the Alaska State Troopers and explained that a postal worker was unable to give Roberts his mail, and he got really upset over this news. It was also reported that he was in his yard and yelling about wanting to kill Americans plus making posts on Facebook. These were made under the name Frankie James. He was also yelling in his yard about how much he hated the postal worker.

One of his posts was talking about how he is an Indian and that this is his land and not America’s land. It was also reported that he had been driving while drinking. A man saw Robert walking away from his house, so he went back there and unloaded several of his guns. He didn’t get them all unarmed before Roberts showed back up and then he thought that he was intoxicated so he left the area for his own safety. The man felt like he should be worried about being there with him.

Francis James Robert’s aunt shared that they saw him driving drunk, but he refused to give them the keys and then he ended up pushing her. Roberts ended up getting arrested and is still in jail. He was picked up on charges felony third-degree assault, misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree weapons misconduct for possessing a weapon while intoxicated.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

About 15 years ago or so on another site I used to go on, I think it was called trail conditions.com, there was this deaf guy who went by Evel Knievel, who cut his wife cheating on him, so he strangled her. I think they sent him away for 25 years or so.

guy from Rochester NY on Dootalk beat his wife to death with a hammer for some reason about the same time

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

He wants to be unblocked here….  He is on the library computer and posting on TBP

He's not blocked here, he left on his own will. I'll check...I WANT MY MONEY :lol:

Although I don't really want to hear his BS reasons for doing what he did.

edit: account looks fine, maybe he forgot his password.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

He's not blocked here, he left on his own will. I'll check...I WANT MY MONEY :lol:

Although I don't really want to hear his BS reasons for doing what he did.

edit: account looks fine, maybe he forgot his password.

Maybe stinker, fat dave , dave forgot........... :whistle:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So the first thing he does after getting tossed in jail is log onto a site he hasn't been on in who knows how many months? 

Doesn't pass the sniff test. :lol:

More like years at TBP seeing as Dave was the last one to use that account.

It's weird but I'm just guessing that none of his family or friends want to have anything to do with him anymore after this.

4 minutes ago, 03classic700 said:

I don’t think it’s him on tbp and hopefully he gets life.

Yeah something is weird. If he doesn't take my bait over there regarding the money he owes me something if fishy.

TBH IMHO we don't need that pos on here anyway.

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Someones a tool bag with too much time on their hands.  *looks among the membership*

I got all the time in the world but would never be that big of a doosh.....