Check your account email address ×

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not why they wore them in hospitals  ffs.:lol:

Fucking moron.

53 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It’s exactly one of the reasons, and you can’t articulate otherwise.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Link?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

So did Chinese.

How predictable. 

:smack:

Here is Dr Li on Tucker.  She knew and has been saying this for three years now, a little late Tucker but better late than never.  It came from Wuhan lab and was called a conspiracy theorist even though she worked in the lab.

Poor Deepfaggot proving himself to be one of the biggest morons.  Keep your government and pharma on a pedestal.:lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

That doesn't prove Fauci made and released the virus.  That is all we were discussing although you keep trying to move the goalposts because you've got nothing to back that up.

He funded it and just got a 400 million payment from Moderna, so it actually does prove it.  Fucking low iq idiot.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is Dr Li on Tucker.  She knew and has been saying this for three years now, a little late Tucker but better late than never.  It came from Wuhan lab and was called a conspiracy theorist even though she worked in the lab.

Poor Deepfaggot proving himself to be one of the biggest morons.  Keep your government and pharma on a pedestal.:lol:

I don't think deep is saying it didn't come from the lab. Nor have I for that matter. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He funded it and just got a 400 million payment from Moderna, so it actually does prove it.  Fucking low iq idiot.

That doesn't prove it at all. Also Moderna didn't pay Fauci.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh but Fox News!  The Derpy squad will ignore this...

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think deep is saying it didn't come from the lab. Nor have I for that matter. 

Deep is a complete moron.  Fauci funded it via Echohealth as many have come out now and said so, but lets not learn from history and believe your government and big pharma.  

Here is Andrew Huff again, ie the former Echohealth VP on Fox news, just remember where you heard it first.:lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He shit all over me yesterday for pointing that out...

Go back and read what you said.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who did they pay?

What a fool.

NIAID. Fauci was the director. It doesn't say they paid the director. It says they paid the NIAID.

Remember Brook Jackson, the Pfizer whistleblower who is suing Pfizer for fraud and the official response from Pfizer is "We didn't defraud the government, we delivered the fraud the government asked for".  Well her case is slotted for tomorrow, but I'm sure some morons (Deepfaggot, Neal, Snowputz etc)  here are hoping the government squashes this case from getting to the truth. That's just how fucking stupid they are.

FpNUk-SWAAQDhd2.thumb.jpeg.369a1aa63e0d692fec5147ca920c1445.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1