Check your account email address ×

Y'alll like ya some Dilbert??

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

Guy goes off.  Can't say he is wrong.  Start at 13:20.  I don't know how you can argue with the points he is making.  I would like to see the resident lefties try!!!

Can't say he's wrong either in the 10 minutes I listened.  And get ready, the Biden admin is weaponizing DEI as well.  Develop AI systems to "protect the public from algorythmic discrimination and to deploy AI systems in a manner that advances equity"  What could possible go wrong?  What has gone wrong?

Just the way it is Now. Feel free to give your opinion on black Americans, but, you’re an idiot if you haven’t figured out only select people can and it will cost you dearly if you aren’t one of them. 

B7CB5171-B786-4D8B-AD87-9ADB41B4C11D.jpeg

B79636F2-5795-48DC-9674-AA8F5DE3851D.jpeg

If I would of watched this in say 2016 , I would of laughed at him. We would go down to Detroit and everyone couldn’t of been anymore cool to us.  Spending all day down there yesterday, things have definitely changed. 

Who can blame black Americans for hating whites.  The media feeds them a daily dose of this every day.  We have let politicians become rich, powerful, unaccountable,  pushing this. We have completely ignored the damage it has done to the country. There is no message of unity anymore. Just hate and divisions.  

5E1E4783-3EB9-42D5-81C7-CB207271C2D5.jpeg

91439300-6E30-42F7-888E-CAC005064232.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Reparations Task Force  :lol: 

I know at least 12 people who will be getting reparations.  What is there to study?   :lol:

Can you legally take money from people and give it to others.
 Based all on their skin color?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I know at least 12 people who will be getting reparations.  What is there to study?   :lol:

Can you legally take money from people and give it to others.
 Based all on their skin color?  

It's all pandering bullshit 150 years later to keep the POC on the Dem's side.

I bet Elizabeth Warren will come out saying she has African ancestry  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

You can't constantly categorize people in to groups or communities without looking at the whole picture.   If you want to ascertain why a "community" is marginalized and make laws to try and change it then you must also be willing to look into the problems in those communities. 

Its unfortunately true that crime is a significant problem inside the AA community.   And while he didn't do the best job at his explanation it doesn't mean there isn't an issue.

Problem is today even the slightest mention of facts now make you racist or a bigot.     

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

You can't constantly categorize people in to groups or communities without looking at the whole picture.   If you want to ascertain why a "community" is marginalized and make laws to try and change it then you must also be willing to look into the problems in those communities. 

Its unfortunately true that crime is a significant problem inside the AA community.   And while he didn't do the best job at his explanation it doesn't mean there isn't an issue.

Problem is today even the slightest mention of facts now make you racist or a bigot.     

The national conversation has become so dishonest, particularly given the democratic party has proven to be the party of racists, going back over 100 years.  Until the African-American community wants to face reality and accept responsibility for their behaviors, nothing is going to change.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You stated that whites feel the same way as blacks, referencing the Dilbert video survey.  

I disagree. 

Blacks can be racists too, 79%, showing whites distaste for blacks.

Also, the poll numbers seemed a little flimsy.  Of the 1000 polled, 13% were black.  Basing the known hate phrase acceptance on 130 people representing the 30 million or so of the country seems a bit sketchy, doesn’t it?

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Blacks can be racists too, 79%, showing whites distaste for blacks.

Also, the poll numbers seemed a little flimsy.  Of the 1000 polled, 13% were black.  Basing the known hate phrase acceptance on 130 people representing the 30 million or so of the country seems a bit sketchy, doesn’t it?

Neal

Of course it is . It is made up inflammatory bullshit meant to stoke fear and mistrust.  

It is working though.  You tell people every day all their problems are the result of another group of people, they start to believe it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Of course it is . It is made up inflammatory bullshit meant to stoke fear and mistrust.  

It is working though.  You tell people every day all their problems are the result of another group of people, they start to believe it. 

And in walks @SnowRider the biggest politcal hack of all time....

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Indeed, I think that’s why Adams is taking such a beating for his seemingly racist remarks.

Neal