Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is a fucking disgrace

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

Dude is wet behind the ears. Man child. Sounds like a faggot when he talks. 

one leader out of the womb. One leader heading to his grave. Interesting world we live in.

A Canadian friend is completely disgusted that Canadians are so apathetic that they'd elect this guy and let them run roughshod over their rights.  Declaring emergency powers during the trucker protest showed his true colors.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

A Canadian friend is completely disgusted that Canadians are so apathetic that they'd elect this guy and let them run roughshod over their rights.  Declaring emergency powers during the trucker protest showed his true colors.

Can’t really say glad we don’t have that but look what WE got. Just as bad if not worse.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From looks of it the truckers kidnapped the capital for almost a month and we're blocking border crossings.

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From looks of it the truckers kidnapped the capital for almost a month and we're blocking border crossings.

Nit really peopke were not supose to be traveling any way lock downs were in full effect were any Americans even allowed to cross ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Nit really peopke were not supose to be traveling any way lock downs were in full effect were any Americans even allowed to cross ? 

Borders weren't closed for commercial traffic. If you were fully vaccinated you could cross. So yes really.

Edited by Steve753

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Borders weren't closed for commercial traffic. So yes really.

Well most truckers went vaccinated so no thet were not allowed to cross so really how much traffic was blocked ? How many masked truckers did you see lol

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats not the story I heard from people who lived there.  He shut down peoples bank accounts among other things.  Can't be doing that.

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Well most truckers went vaccinated so no thet were not allowed to cross so really how much traffic was blocked ? How many masked truckers did you see lol

Actually over 90% of the truckers were vaccinated. And unvaccinated truckers could still cross at that time. Even after the mandate they could still cross. They just needed to quarantine.

You obviously don't know anyone who's a trucker. The wait times at the borders where 8 hrs plus at times.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats not the story I heard from people who lived there.  He shut down peoples bank accounts among other things.  Can't be doing that.

So your saying the truckers didn't shutdown the city for over a month? It was even on Tucker that they did.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So your saying the truckers didn't shutdown the city for over a month? It was even on Tucker that they did.

How are you defining "shut down", and why did the truckers protest in the first place?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

How are you defining "shut down", and why did the truckers protest in the first place?

We're you OK with it when Anitifa and BLM occupied/ shutdown the cities they were protesting in? 

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

From what i saw, They left a lane open for emergencies.. didnt they?

That's like saying BLM didn't burn down all the buildings.

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

We're you OK with it when Anitifa and BLM occupied/ shutdown the cities they were protesting in? 

Well antifa and BLM were burning, looting, taking over private property and murdering so...

giphy.gif

Not to mention that they're basically all sell outs....esp BLM

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, he’s the Trump/Biden of Canada.  A waste of a presidency/prime ministership.

Why does this surprise people?  These are the people our counties are putting forth, hot garbage leaders.

Neal

Only one of those 3 wasn't down with the UN/WEF agenda

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Dudes a friend of yours so JT must be the man :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dudes a friend of yours so JT must be the man :thumbsup:

I have a cousin who lives outside Toronto and a few friends from Canada.  My cousin is a first class asshole, always has been, black sheep of the family if you will, and he's all about Trudeau.  My other friends think hes unfit for office and in Chinas back pocket.  Just like Biden.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a cousin who lives outside Toronto and a few friends from Canada.  My cousin is a first class asshole, always has been, black sheep of the family if you will, and he's all about Trudeau.  My other friends think hes unfit for office and in Chinas back pocket.  Just like Biden.

Cultish morons in Canada also :thumbsup: