Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is a fucking disgrace

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What a fucking moron.  Trudeau is already talking about it, but this is BC.

Under this exemption, adults (18 years and older) in B.C. are not going to be arrested or charged for possessing small amounts of certain illegal drugs for personal use. The illegal drugs covered by the exemption are: Opioids (such as heroin, morphine, and fentanyl) Crack and powder cocaine.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/overdose/decriminalization#:~:text=Under this exemption%2C adults (18,Crack and powder cocaine

And what exactly does arresting people posessing this shit do ?

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

And what exactly does arresting people posessing this shit do ?

Well gets the young ones in the system before there habits become a life long existence and in to a diversion program for 1 .

I am no anti drug person have plenty of run ins with the law from my youth . But I have also seen a lot of guys get turned around because of getting popped and took the alternative program 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

How is his experience partially accurate . It is his fucking experience 

I was saying I was partially accurate.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Well gets the young ones in the system before there habits become a life long existence and in to a diversion program for 1 .

I am no anti drug person have plenty of run ins with the law from my youth . But I have also seen a lot of guys get turned around because of getting popped and took the alternative program 

Things must be better around you then here. Here they just give them a continued without a finding and back into the street.

On 2/27/2023 at 12:42 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

It will be.

On 2/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, HSR said:

No it won't.

On 2/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, HSR said:

Decriminalization is not legalization. Under this exemption, illegal drugs (including those listed above) are not legalized and will not be sold in stores. Drug trafficking remains illegal, regardless of the amount of drug(s) in possession.

They are trying to combat a very serious OD issue in a specific area. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Poor Hall monitor.

Screenshot_20230301_204325_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b678759a3d5696e3ba72221c9185f884.jpg

This was part of the original plan to stop the massive OD deaths. Decriminalize ( not legalize ) possession of small amounts and then provide addicts with a clean source so as to stop the deaths. I'm shocked you didn't know this was coming.

Again it's to combat a very serious issue in BC.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This was part of the original plan to stop the massive OD deaths. Decriminalize ( not legalize ) possession of small amounts and then provide addicts with a clean source so as to stop the deaths. I'm shocked you didn't know this was coming.

Again it's to combat a very serious issue in BC.

This will do nothing to slow or prevent od deaths. 

guaranteed the problem will only get worse with this policy. 

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

This will do nothing to slow or prevent od deaths. 

guaranteed the problem will only get worse with this policy. 

Time will tell, if it doesn't work out they change the laws back. No harm in trying something and putting these people (addicts) in jails isn't working and costing taxpayers a lot of money. If even some can get access to the help they need it was worth the effort.

Just now, HSR said:

Time will tell, if it doesn't work out they change the laws back. No harm in trying something and putting these people (addicts) in jails isn't working and costing taxpayers a lot of money. If even some can get access to the help they need it was worth the effort.

Exactly just a major up tic in addicts and the resulting od's associated with it. Plus, the added bonus of more and bigger tent cities of homeless addicts.

Soon they will decriminalize shitting in the streets......................... because of you know hardships in finding adequate infrastructure. Systemic "insert phrase of the day" against these people because of no fault of there own............

No harm at all.