Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is a fucking disgrace

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well antifa and BLM were burning, looting, taking over private property and murdering so...

giphy.gif

Not to mention that they're basically all sell outs....esp BLM

So you're OK with disruption of people lives as long as it's something you're behind. 

The occupation of the city of Ottawa by the truckers apparently cost the taxpayers millions.

Edited by Steve753

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So you're OK with disruption of people lives as long as it's something you're behind. 

The occupation of the city of Ottawa by the truckers apparently cost the taxpayers millions.

That's nothing compared to what the it cost the people in liberal scams and theft over the last 7 yrs. so there is that

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

When the cause is righteous, sure I'll get behind it.  Trudeaus actions cost the taxpayers billions.  And for that matter, antifa/BLM are violent marxists, so any comparisons are absurd.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

That's nothing compared to what the it cost the people in liberal scams and theft over the last 7 yrs. so there is that

That makes it ok in your mind then?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

When the cause is righteous, sure I'll get behind it.  Trudeaus actions cost the taxpayers billions.  And for that matter, antifa/BLM are violent marxists, so any comparisons are absurd.

I'll have to educate myself more to comment any further on the matter.

:bc:

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Not at all, But you need to see both sides of the situation. Open your eyes 

That's your problem. You only see one side.

Both sides??        Some blue haired cunt and her cronies standing in the road telling me i cant drive down that public road then vandalizing my vehicle when i dont comply isnt even close to what the convoy was all about.    

6 minutes ago, old indy said:

There is a time for demonstration.   BLM and Antifa dont have good intentions while trying to vandalize public and private property.     

So you're OK with shutting down a city as long as it's something you're behind.

:bc:

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really, thats your argument here

I'm perfectly OK with protesting. Imo they should've left on Sunday and comeback the following weekend. Instead they stayed and disrupted working peoples lives. So in the end they were no different than the government.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Actually over 90% of the truckers were vaccinated. And unvaccinated truckers could still cross at that time. Even after the mandate they could still cross. They just needed to quarantine.

You obviously don't know anyone who's a trucker. The wait times at the borders where 8 hrs plus at times.

I know a few truckers . and I am good friends with  1 guy who is head of trafick for a huge window company who went to bat for over 1/2 of his drivers and won . 90% my ass not even close . Poss 90% who work for certain corporations but across the board not a fucking chance 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Actually over 90% of the truckers were vaccinated. And unvaccinated truckers could still cross at that time. Even after the mandate they could still cross. They just needed to quarantine.

You obviously don't know anyone who's a trucker. The wait times at the borders where 8 hrs plus at times.

I know a few truckers . and I am good friends with  1 guy who is head of trafick for a huge window company who went to bat for over 1/2 of his drivers and won . 90% my ass not even close . Poss 90% who work for certain corporations but across the board not a fucking chance 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That's not what the stats show. 

Remember these were Canadian truckers in the convoy.

image.thumb.png.6617ec2576c498d05a48f2c211ca93fa.png

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When the cause is righteous, sure I'll get behind it.

Part of the issue was they had no hard stance or objective laid out and their cause became very fluid with little to no leadership. I was all for it but they really didn't have a plan or any realistic goals set. Now what fuckhead did to end it was totally wrong on every level of government.

1 hour ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

for the most part, southern ontario and the 'on the dole' maritimers voted the cunt in.  toronto and area cant be nuked soon enough. and where is failmaker on this topic. he posts non stop in the ontario forum about his hero

Much like MCLiar he’s not even smart enough to be a moron 

• Like 1