Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is a fucking disgrace

12 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Actually over 90% of the truckers were vaccinated. And unvaccinated truckers could still cross at that time. Even after the mandate they could still cross. They just needed to quarantine.

You obviously don't know anyone who's a trucker. The wait times at the borders where 8 hrs plus at times.

That's not accurate. I'm a trucker that used to do us to ca runs weekly and i was turned away at pigeon river and portal because I wasn't vaccinated. There were a few exemptions on the arrive can app but none that my business fit in

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Cat45 said:

That's not accurate. I'm a trucker that used to do us to ca runs weekly and i was turned away at pigeon river and portal because I wasn't vaccinated. There were a few exemptions on the arrive can app but none that my business fit in

Partially accurate.

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

Trudeau is a disgusting piece of shit and is very dangerous 

he was trying to take most of our guns away but he pissed off the Indians and backed down. For now. 

Is fentanyl still legal in places up there?

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Might as well be. There’s no consequences for anything around here unless they think you can afford to pay fines 

But it isn't, which was asked. Most of the big busts around here center around fentanyl.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Well It’s probably legal just a controlled substance is my guess 

Fentanyl and its equivalents (analogues) are controlled under Schedule I of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Activities such as sale, possession and production are illegal, unless authorized for medical, scientific or industrial purposes.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Fentanyl and its equivalents (analogues) are controlled under Schedule I of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Activities such as sale, possession and production are illegal, unless authorized for medical, scientific or industrial purposes.

Yup

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

No it won't.

What a fucking moron.  Trudeau is already talking about it, but this is BC.

Under this exemption, adults (18 years and older) in B.C. are not going to be arrested or charged for possessing small amounts of certain illegal drugs for personal use. The illegal drugs covered by the exemption are: Opioids (such as heroin, morphine, and fentanyl) Crack and powder cocaine.

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/overdose/decriminalization#:~:text=Under this exemption%2C adults (18,Crack and powder cocaine

Decriminalization is not legalization. Under this exemption, illegal drugs (including those listed above) are not legalized and will not be sold in stores. Drug trafficking remains illegal, regardless of the amount of drug(s) in possession.

They are trying to combat a very serious OD issue in a specific area. Don't get your panties in a wad.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Decriminalization is not legalization. Under this exemption, illegal drugs (including those listed above) are not legalized and will not be sold in stores. Drug trafficking remains illegal, regardless of the amount of drug(s) in possession.

They are trying to combat a very serious OD issue in a specific area. Don't get your panties in a wad.

OK, you go with that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes, dude so people will be able to get hard drugs and not be illegal like I said.  

Pay attention.

Not legalized means it's illegal super genius.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Will I be arrested for taking these illegal drugs, yes or no?

Fucking idiot.

Buy an 8 ball and show it to a cop and let us know what happens.