Check your account email address ×

F16’s and long range rockets are close to being on the way to Ukraine.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Russians have had a problem with weapons depots spontaneously igniting during this conflict. Most likely due to troops being poorly trained in the handling of explosives. 

Or the US is sliping Ukraine a few of the Hybrid SDB munitions that can go about twice as far as the current Himars rounds they have. I think the Ukainians are looking to split the line between Mariupol and Crimea.  I think they are being told that they have to take back what they can this year and settle on the rest.  Spliting the Russians in two is the best chance the Ukrainians have to take back Crimea.  

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your narrative is wrong.  The internal crisis began in 2013 when they toppled their pro-Russian government led by Yanukovych.  Their current ferocity defending their country only discredits your narrative.  You’re peddling pro-Putin propaganda.  

You mean the Mannifort/Putin government?

22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Or the US is sliping Ukraine a few of the Hybrid SDB munitions that can go about twice as far as the current Himars rounds they have. I think the Ukainians are looking to split the line between Mariupol and Crimea.  I think they are being told that they have to take back what they can this year and settle on the rest.  Spliting the Russians in two is the best chance the Ukrainians have to take back Crimea.  

Very possible. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The trump tards here don’t realize Mannifort was on the Russian oligarch’s payroll to establish Putin’s hand picked president of Ukraine.

Hard to believe how many on here spew Putin propaganda.  Do you think any of them are interested in taking up arms and joining Putin’s forces against Ukraine? 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hard to believe how many on here spew Putin propaganda.  Do you think any of them are interested in taking up arms and joining Putin’s forces against Ukraine? 

Ha…how  many of you Zelensky/Ukraine cheerleaders are interested in taking up arms…fucking jagaloon.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ha…how  many of you Zelensky/Ukraine cheerleaders are interested in taking up arms…fucking jagaloon.

Playing this hypothetical out - I’m proud I’d be going to Ukraine and you’d be heading to Russia.  Speaks volumes Jimmy :thumbsup:

Edited by SnowRider

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Playing this hypothetical out - I’m proud I’d be going to Ukraine and you’d be heading to Russia.  Speaks volumes Jimmy :thumbsup:

But you’re not going anywhere nor would you ever…instead you cheerlead the death of god knows how many young Russians and Ukranians. Speaks Volumes.

BTW what kind of dipshit engages in hypotheticals and says he’d be “proud to be going to Ukraine”…they take volunteers so head on over big mouth.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

But you’re not going anywhere nor would you ever…instead you cheerlead the death of god knows how many young Russians and Ukranians. Speaks Volumes.

False fucking narrative Jimmy.  I’m supporting and cheering for an innocent nation defending themselves from an unprovoked attack by an autocrat.  They are valiantly defending themselves while you and your ilk undermine them and their cause.  So go fuck yourself - you’re a Putin apologists and spew pro-Putin propaganda.    

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

False fucking narrative Jimmy.  I’m supporting and cheering for an innocent nation defending themselves from an unprovoked attack by an autocrat.  They are valiantly defending themselves while you and your ilk undermine them and their cause.  So go fuck yourself - you’re a Putin apologists and spew pro-Putin propaganda.    

You’re a fucking chicken hawk pussy and I have no dog in this fight so save your Putin apologist blather.😉

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Flappin gums 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re a fucking chicken hawk pussy and I have no dog in this fight so save your Putin apologist blather.😉

Two Putin supporters 

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

if it were not for your geriatric leader in the white house you would be against helping Ukraine. just pimping the narrative you have been fed. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

if it were not for your geriatric leader in the white house you would be against helping Ukraine. just pimping the narrative you have been fed. 

Another lie 

Shall we hear from the last president who probably understood the Russian problem.  Russia has an infection that makes them believe in empire building through conquest.  hundreds of years of czar rule of war and conquest did not get wiped away by 70 years of the soviet system. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Shall we hear from the last president who probably understood the Russian problem.  Russia has an infection that makes them believe in empire building through conquest.  hundreds of years of czar rule of war and conquest did not get wiped away by 70 years of the soviet system. 

It doesn’t take a geopolitical genius to see Russia’s intentions.

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It doesn’t take a geopolitical genius to see Russia’s intentions.

Right but I think what most people miss is that it is not just the leadership it is cultural.  I think Putin gets it and has used it to stay in office.  I think in some ways the people of Russia are going to have to put an end to this war. Russia is not at war with some western enemy they are at war with what amounts to a birth place of Russia. This is almost a civil war.

58 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but I think what most people miss is that it is not just the leadership it is cultural.  I think Putin gets it and has used it to stay in office.  I think in some ways the people of Russia are going to have to put an end to this war. Russia is not at war with some western enemy they are at war with what amounts to a birth place of Russia. This is almost a civil war.

Perhaps. Yet since the fall of the USSR Ukraine has developed its own identity and rejects the idea of being part of the Russian Federation. I see the reason for the invasion differently. Ukraine has all 4 ingredients to be a strong nation. Oil, iron ore, coal, and food. It's a nation that can and actually began to stand alone in independence. They're unlike any of Putin's other puppet states that can be bribed and corrupted. Beginning in 2015 Ukraine's GDP grew and stabilized. They contracted with other nations for exports at a pace not seen before. They have all the ingredients to supersede Russia's economy. They also have a stronger work force that's not plagued with alcoholism, chronic unemployment, and mental illness. That is the real threat to Putin and Russia.