Check your account email address ×

F16’s and long range rockets are close to being on the way to Ukraine.

Wohoo!! If Ukraine gets air support it’ll make for a very difficult time for Vlad  

Republican Rep. Michael McCaul, chairman of the US House Foreign Affairs Committee, told journalists he sees “increasing momentum” in Washington toward providing Ukraine with F-16 fighter jets and long-range Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) rockets.

“I think there’s a split in the administration, at the national security council, as to how fast and what weapons to put in, but I am seeing increasing momentum towards getting both the artillery and the planes in, and in any event we can start training pilots right now so they’re ready,” McCaul told journalists in Kyiv on Tuesday after meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

McCaul said Zelensky had given him a list of weapons Ukraine needed, namely F-16s and ATACMS, which can be fired from US-supplied HIMARS multiple launch rocket systems and have a range of up to 300 kilometers (about 186 miles).

"I will be a very strong voice on both the ATACMS, the long-range artillery to hit the Iranian drones in Crimea, in addition to the F-16s,” McCaul said. 

Just now, ACE said:

Poor Mr Van. So stupid. 

You didn’t even know that. :lol: Always 5 steps ahead of poor sludgy.

The US defense dept gets a glimpse of Russia’s 5th generation combat jet capabilities against a known target. Invaluable intel. 

What an absolute waste of money war is. All rehearsed and coordinated and planned out by both sides in advance. Does nothing but rob the poor and middle class and keep people subjugated and subservient. Of course boomer filth just love it. Their worthless miserable lives are reduced to shouting at the tv and picking their side like it’s a football game. Time to start euthanizing the entire boomer generation 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What an absolute waste of money war is. All rehearsed and coordinated and planned out by both sides in advance. Does nothing but rob the poor and middle class and keep people subjugated and subservient. Of course boomer filth just love it. Their worthless miserable lives are reduced to shouting at the tv and picking their side like it’s a football game. Time to start euthanizing the entire boomer generation 

I think Mr Van would be happier if he just went back for cruising around in his van looking for hourly rate sheboons 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I love it when it gets personal here :lol: 

It’s not personal , you’re retarded boomer trash cheering for war after basically spending the last 20 years as a code pink member. Quite the retarded and stunning reversal 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not personal , you’re retarded boomer trash cheering for war after basically spending the last 20 years as a code pink member. Quite the retarded and stunning reversal 

It’s always personal here. I approve the use of force when it’s warranted. Russia has no intention on stopping with only Ukraine. So while they’re at it, they need to bleed so hard that they never reach the occupation phase of this “Special Military Operation”. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup. Wasn’t long ago he said he could never be a republican because as a “mental health expert” he seen the tragic outcome of soldiers on war

3 years later, craving as much war as he can get because the DNC wants it 

• Like 1