Check your account email address ×

Who’s donating to kyle’s defense?

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

CNN will end up being his biggest financial contributor to his defense fund along with his cocaine and hooker fund , new Ferrari fund , oceanfront condo fund and his I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want after I get done suing the tits off of you shitbags fund.   Most likely be several other favorites of yours making significant contributions also .   :bc:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

CNN will end up being his biggest financial contributor to his defense fund along with his cocaine and hooker fund , new Ferrari fund , oceanfront condo fund and his I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want after I get done suing the tits off of you shitbags fund.   Most likely be several other favorites of yours making significant contributions also .   :bc:

You had me at hooker and cocaine fund

6 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yet he’s still living with his mom. 

Good luck. I listened to the entire trial. It was textbook self defense. All of the evidence was provided by the police. They had drones and operatives all over the place filming everything. The dude whose arm he blew off had a pistol in his hand. Sucks to be him. Fuck around and find out LOL

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hell yeah.  Closest thing to a hero Wisconsin has.

Neal

You should read up on the 6th Wisconsin Volunteer Infantry Regiment or the USS Wisconsin the biggest baddest battleship of them all when she was retired or Major Richard Bong: 1920 – 1945 the most decorated American fighter pilot and the country’s top flying ace in WWII grew up on a farm in northern Wisconsin?  :thumbsup:

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You been to the museum in Superior?

No but I love Wisconsin's history. It was Wisconsin's 6th reg that turn the tide at Gettysburg and when they showed up late to the battle, all the other northern state's regiments saw them march on the battlefield they all gave a yell, ON WISCONSIN!  

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No but I love Wisconsin's history. It was Wisconsin's 6th reg that turn the tide at Gettysburg and when they showed up late to the battle, all the other northern state's regiments saw them march on the battlefield they all gave a yell, ON WISCONSIN!  

Check it out sometime.

https://www.bongcenter.org/

• Like 1

The only way this guy has a chance is if he gets some lenient liberal judge that "feels sorry" for him and the taxpayers have to then cover it.  Otherwise, it is just another waste of time caused by some POS that fucked around and found out.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We need more heroes like little Kyle. 20some year olds that live with their moms and have an ar15. ‘Mercia!!!

Let me guess, you would have knelt down and kissed the guys pee pee 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

The guy admitted to pointing a gun at him before he got shot ;and he had a lengthy criminal record which wasn't used it the criminal trial but will be in this.  Good luck.   :lol:  

All his attorney's have to do is keep talking about how he hit his grandma.  

Edited by Highmark