Check your account email address ×

Biden Visits Kyiv, Ukraine’s Embattled Capital, as Air-Raid Siren Sounds

22 hours ago, p51mstg said:

From the perspective of someone who wants the United States to be successful, no matter who is in charge, this was a blunder in my opinion and a wasted opportunity.

Why did the President visit someone else's war zone in person?  The two of them can't talk?  There's no secure video calls?  

No, this is about the optics, right?  So, Dementia Joe goes over there and is being led around like he's lost, as usual.  Then, the sirens go off.  So, here's an old geezer out in public, looking like he's lost, while everyone is being warned to get to shelter (that what the sirens are for, no?).  This would normally be a head shaker, if we saw an anonymous old person in this situation.  But, it's the actual President.

They had to have know this was a very real possibility, and we have a VP who does nothing.  This is the kind f situation that's perfect for a VP.  This is EXACTLY the situation where Obama sent Biden.  That's not my speculation or opinion - Pres Obama Sent VP Biden to Ukraine in 2015 to deliver a message.  Biden bragged about that trip.

Just a thought, something to consider...  what if the deep state really DID want Biden gone?  What would that look like?  I think it would look like this.  At the very least, maybe they could add this to a 25th A hearing, where they can show he acted without due regard for his own personal safety?  It's clear the Democrats don't want Biden to run in 2024, and they also don't want Harris anywhere near the Whitehouse during the next Presidential term.  Maybe this really was intentional and not just a blunder by staffers to try to make Biden look tough.

That'd be the smart play, but considering the decision making of the libs I am not sure why you think they would do something smart.

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Brandon had to get permission from Putin.:lol:

What a fuckin loser.

You will believe ANYTHING you read on Twitter, won't you?  

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2023 at 8:27 AM, Mainecat said:

The whine by the rethugs here is loud.

Guys got balls unlike the orange goon who heads for the bunker every day.

It's an air raid fake. Not the noise but the image being sent 

I'll give you some insight as why.

We used to call it sphere while covering or assisting when President or hvp. in or near active combat zone 

The term means coverage from all areas including under ground if possible. Designate bunkers are ie air craft fortified cover and so on. Are determined by forward crew days prior

The secret service had zero concerns or action. They knew it was going to happen.

But do t take my word on any of this I've done over watch assistance in war zones

Edited by Forrest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forrest said:

It's an air raid fake. Not the noise but the image being sent 

I'll give you some insight as why.

We used to call it sphere while covering or assisting when President or hvp. in or near active combat zone 

The term means coverage from all areas including under ground if possible. Designate bunkers are ie air craft fortified cover and so on. Are determined by forward crew days prior

The secret service had zero concerns or action. They knew it was going to happen.

But do t take my word on any of this I've done over watch assistance in war zones

You’re wasting you time with MCLiar, unless it comes from duh underground he won’t believe it. 

• Thanks 1