Check your account email address ×

Trumpy

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: melania doesn't seem to be enjoying any of this stuff, nor trump himself.

Of course she doesn't.  She's along for the ride.  But it's nice to see she has enough class for the both of them....almost.  A first lady with class.  That's been something that's been missing from the White House for eight long years.

omg. a moment of humanness with the trump couple. this petty shit is silly. it was silly with obama and michelle and it's silly with the trumps. she's taking care of her old man. i don't know...sort of a touching moment really. not many of those left in the media these days. and when there is let's just fucking smash it into the ground.

don't get me wrong, trump is still a cock sucker and bad president. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of course she doesn't.  She's along for the ride.  But it's nice to see she has enough class for the both of them....almost.  A first lady with class.  That's been something that's been missing from the White House for eight long years.

ummmm no. michelle enjoyed the role and always seemed to be having a good time at all the events. not saying melania is doing anything wrong, you can just tell she's not happy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

ummmm no. michelle enjoyed the role and always seemed to be having a good time at all the events. not saying melania is doing anything wrong, you can just tell she's not happy.

She's married to Donald Trump...who can blame her for looking unhappy at times?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Tell me, how did you misinterpret my post?  Do you enjoy being confrontational just for the fact of being confrontational even when others agree with you?

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She's married to Donald Trump...who can blame her for looking unhappy at times?

My guess is she's happiest away from him.  It's like if I married a uber wealthy Ogre.  Sure, the monetary benefits are there, but I really don't want to sit across from that and watch it chew it's food.  And I sure as fuck don't wanna lay down with that! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell me, how did you misinterpret my post?  Do you enjoy being confrontational just for the fact of being confrontational even when you are agreed with?  Still can't figure out why liberals are so fucking hated, eh?

I disagreed with your comments about michelle having no class :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Right...so you misinterpreted my post then sent one out based on that.  Ok.  fine.

Now, how does her "enjoying herself" mean she has class?  I know a lot of people that enjoy themselves at events that have almost no class.  Her class was summed up perfectly during the inauguration when she just got out of bed, threw on a smock, tied her hair up and walked out the door.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought she did - until her comments about people having no hope after her hubby left office. Stupid thing to say. Makes you look like a sore loser, don't ya think?

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I thought she did - until her comments about people having no hope after her hubby left office. Stupid thing to say. Makes you look like a sore loser, don't ya think?

Oh...she had many, MANY of those moments along the way.  I really started noticing it after their re-election.  Then I started to actually feel bad for Obama. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yeah I'm sure slinger will be open minded and critical of her comments............

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

At least Michelle lived in the White House

Do we need to explain that to you again? There is a valid reason. Man you're thick...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Do we need to explain that to you again? There is a valid reason. Man you're thick...

A very valid reason that he chooses to ignore