Check your account email address ×

Anyone going to the ditch banger national?

Just now, EvilBird said:

Because only you can be the "instagator" right? :lol:

fucking insecure baby :mc:

Hey you should tell @Badger** how the ignore function works right @HSR?:lol:

He said it doesn't work?? I've never used it but I think he's lying again :thumb:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

He said it doesn't work?? I've never used it but I think he's lying again :thumb:

that's Twatty's wheelhouse... lying and selective memory, also reading things and not being capable of differentiating sarcasm and the truth.

trust me... I'm a good dude :ok:

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Cant even imagine having to feel the need to use the ignore option :lmao:

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's Twatty's wheelhouse... lying and selective memory, also reading things and not being capable of differentiating sarcasm and the truth.

trust me... I'm a good dude :ok:

:roflcrying:

Yeah driving around a fucking Wannabe Cop Tahoe ...big man , tuff guy , the instigator. Give me a fucking break dude you are a douchebag. Been mucking up sled forums for years now all a sudden you want clean threads? Go fuck yourself loser. :lol:

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You not in sales are you?:lol2::lol: Way to sell the joint to some one, stay retired you're good at doing nothing anyway. :lol2::lol:

23 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now I said you don't work, keep selling the site Stevie you're doing a great job. I bet the money is just rolling in. :lol2::lol:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you have to perform inspection duties... other than the winners?

I think the big thing was making sure they had a working teather, working kill switch, working brakes, working tail light and no hole shot device. Any big digging would probably cause the sleds to catch on fire

Gym was excited to see a thread about banging ditches, ripping wheelies and spraying roost.  Gym found this thread and content to be a major disappointment. Gym believes a few people here need to seek some psychiatric assistance.  Gym sees a counselor once a month as mandated by the human resources department after his last incident with a co-worker.  Gym is much more relaxed since the county bought him a new shovel. 

• Haha 2

On 2/14/2023 at 2:53 PM, mnstang said:

So what are the machine requirements for ditchbanger nats 

after seeing the CTAK and SXS blog videos... it's a bit more than a $1000 sled to be competitive.  they could establish a claimer rule but doubt they would.  ZR 440 fan with shocks in good order might be competitive, light and fun.  every one I was looking at was in the $1200 range that wasn't a clapped pile of shit.  Seeing how there aren't massive jumps...  could you build an affordable Jag to run with gearing?  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

after seeing the CTAK and SXS blog videos... it's a bit more than a $1000 sled to be competitive.  they could establish a claimer rule but doubt they would.  ZR 440 fan with shocks in good order might be competitive, light and fun.  every one I was looking at was in the $1200 range that wasn't a clapped pile of shit.  Seeing how there aren't massive jumps...  could you build an affordable Jag to run with gearing?  

A 440 fanner won’t have the speed down the 2 big stretches to be competitive. Most of the fast sleds were the newest 600 trail sleds and the 440 racers. The sled is probably 5% of being competitive in that race. The other 95% is rider ability and physical fitness. If you have a sled that runs right it will be good enough. Most common sled was probably a skidoo zx chassis sled.

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

A 440 fanner won’t have the speed down the 2 big stretches to be competitive. Most of the fast sleds were the newest 600 trail sleds and the 440 racers. The sled is probably 5% of being competitive in that race. The other 95% is rider ability and physical fitness. If you have a sled that runs right it will be good enough. Most common sled was probably a skidoo zx chassis sled.

maybe we could do a FS build sled for next year and run it in multiple classes?  sent @fortune46x a link to something with potential this morning from near his zip code.

the Yammer was screaming, and the guy who won king of the beaters here last year was on one with the ohlins.  the track here was full of whoops and a big jump. 

27 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The nicest sled there was probably Andrew Carlson’s xc in the edge chassis. I think it was an 02 or 03 

he's won the past two years I believe, thought they were 2000 and older for that race for some reason.  local beatercross just changed to 02 for theirs as well.  I'll look later.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's won the past two years I believe, thought they were 2000 and older for that race for some reason.  local beatercross just changed to 02 for theirs as well.  I'll look later.

There is an age variation in the rule book for some of the consumer models. Like an edge is an edge so you can use it. Skidoo it has to be an ass dragger no rev. Cat you can run any of the triples.