Check your account email address ×

Anyone going to the ditch banger national?

what did the most badass high mileage snowmobiler in all of Connecticut rocking a baler behind his Donk say?  :roflcrying:

Maybe I'll take irrelevant bird off ignore for a laugh today.  It is Valentine's day after all.  💕

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what did the most badass high mileage snowmobiler in all of Connecticut rocking a baler behind his Donk say?  :roflcrying:

Maybe I'll take irrelevant bird off ignore for a laugh today.  It is Valentine's day after all.  💕

Oh I was on ignore he says ?!?!  :lol:

Bro then how do you know when I post since nobody has quoted me ? You are like my little Badger to @HSR :lol::bullshit:

But you pretend to do that and laugh it up. Was more fun when you took insults like you dish out without crying  Mr. "iNsTiGaToR" :bc:

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Oh I was on ignore he says ?!?!  :lol:

Bro then how do you know when I post since nobody has quoted me ? You are like my little Badger to @HSR :lol::bullshit:

But you pretend to do that and laugh it up. Was more fun when you took insults like you dish out without crying  Mr. "iNsTiGaToR" :bc:

hey sweetheart... it's so cute how you follow me around like some dejected teenage girl, then turned into a weirdo stalker.

you were put on ignore because this forum, hell... the entire site doesn't deserve or need to see you trying to... what was it you said 'embarrass me'?   

so, seeing how you can't get over your man crush I made you a special valentines day card this afternoon from some of our greatest hits... 

let's step back a moment in time with irrelevant bird and his boisterous claims... 

dumb ass can't read about WIFE having covidhttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54018-great-news/

but wait, I'm a good dude? https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54018-great-news/&do=findComment&comment=1478011

breaking the news it was my covid test because irrelevant bird was either drunk or just plain ignoranthttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54018-great-news/&do=findComment&comment=1478090

weeks later, it starts getting interesting about here when I insult his Donkscalade & Pro-Shttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54402-not-a…/&do=findComment&comment=1487936

then a liehttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54402-not-a…/&do=findComment&comment=1488094

target AK440 you say irrelevant bird?https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54402-not-a…/&do=findComment&comment=1488132

goes from Pro-S baler butthurt into full throttle retard modehttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/45756-snocross-2023/&do=findComment&comment=1489339

and... irrelevant bird continues on with full retard mode, and being irrelevant to this site     

so, maybe you and @ZR6000RR can 'gang up' on me as you two utter morons are cut from the same cloth... you pathetic, lying, myopic irrelevant little dilettante who contributes utterly nothing to this site.   

go back to the CE and own you some LiBz now junior... ;)

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So he follows you as well evil? Sorry! Just let him finish humping your leg and maybe he will go away. Take one for the greater good. Just kidding!

a match made in heaven, Twatty Bird and Dumbstad :roflcrying:

giphy.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a match made in heaven, Twatty Bird and Dumbstad :roflcrying:

You just cannot help yourself can you? I will help you out. Put me on ignore. Dont add to my insider posts. Just go away. Little unwanted puppy.

at this point...

I'd like to apologize to everyone on the HCS GDF EXCEPT @EvilBird and @ZR6000RR for the third grade name calling, theatrics and mucking up this thread amongst others.   

and... back to ignore for the one who rides a baler, because even as big of a douchenozzle as he is... at least Dumbstad rides a Cat.  :)

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at this point...

I'd like to apologize to everyone on the HCS GDF EXCEPT @EvilBird and @ZR6000RR for the third grade name calling, theatrics and mucking up this thread amongst others.   

and... back to ignore for the one who rides a baler, because even as big of a douchenozzle as he is... at least Dumbstad rides a Cat.  :)

Back to ignore ? I was never on ignore you fucking lying sack of shit ! You just told on yourself you wet brain, pussy libtard coward :lol:

You really wanna bring up that you hid in your basement from Covid? :lol:

You really wanna bring up that you drive a Fake Cop Tahoe with the fucking spot light and all? :lol:

You really wanna bring up that you ride a POS compared to my Glorious baler ? (best trail sled ever)  :thumb:

Hey you do you Karen2Karen . And we all get the misery of watching you pretend every week that you are somehow involved in SX :lol:

"Derp i was gonna race the assdraggers but i realized I am old and a stupid drunk" :lol:

The best part is you got booted from HCS just to fit in with the Guys that actually did. Now here you are thinking you run this side if the forum.  You love to fuck up threads as long as you aren't the target ya fucking hypocritical coward. :lol:

He's Just like Badger @HSR a wannabe Mod :lol:.

Thanks for making my night Crying2Crying. :bc:

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

And BTW you and Ramstad are way closer to your match made in heaven ...

You both suck AC dick no matter what just stupid fanboy retards and you just told on yourself again.  Derp he ride a Cat derp derp.  :lol:

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

So he follows you as well evil? Sorry! Just let him finish humping your leg and maybe he will go away. Take one for the greater good. Just kidding!

No Jim , I kick his little dick in as much as I can because he is a fucking douchebag faggot. Always has been. 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

And BTW you and Ramstad are way closer to your match made in heaven ...

You both suck AC dick no matter what just stupid fanboy retards and you just told on yourself again.  Derp he ride a Cat derp derp.  :lol:

No Jim , I kick his little dick in as much as I can because he is a fucking douchebag faggot. Always has been. 

I dont care what you ride, no matter how inferior :bum: (just kidding). He seems to be a mental midget.  Cat rules though. Just sayin! 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

let's step back a moment in time with irrelevant bird and his boisterous claims... 

dumb ass can't read about WIFE having covidhttps://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/54018-great-news/

Just reread .... epic thread , you got your ass handed to You. :lol:

"Couldn't remember" that the Jab was suppose to stop transmission :lol:

Great job pointing out your stupidity . What a fucking idiot 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I dont care what you ride, no matter how inferior :bum: (just kidding). He seems to be a mental midget.  Cat rules though. Just sayin! 

He aint the Man in the house so he comes online and trys to act tuff. 

He throws jabs all day but the  minute someone insults him he ignores them and tucks his dick like a good cuck. :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Back to ignore ? I was never on ignore you fucking lying sack of shit ! You just told on yourself you wet brain, pussy libtard coward :lol:

You really wanna bring up that you drive a Fake Cop Tahoe with the fucking spot light and all? :lol:

You really wanna bring up that you ride a POS compared to my Glorious baler ? (best trail sled ever)  :thumb:

Hey you do you Karen2Karen . And we all get the misery of watching you pretend every week that you are somehow involved in SX :lol:

"Derp i was gonna race the assdraggers but i realized I am old and a stupid drunk" :lol:

The best part is you got booted from HCS just to fit in with the Guys that actually did. Now here you are thinking you run this side if the forum.  You love to fuck up threads as long as you aren't the target ya fucking hypocritical coward. :lol:

@Badger**

53 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I was a Mod before he was, don't drag me into this bull shit. :thumbsup: 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

deRR, hoW doeS dA inTeRweBz wErK?  9_9 

Quick, someone get me an eleventh place participation ribbon... :roflcrying:

Screenshot_20230214-205119.png

Poor Karen2Karen :lol:

gOt tO iGnOre tHe mEaN gUy oN dUh sLeD fOrUm. 

that reputation tho right? gotta keep it going.  :lol: