Check your account email address ×

What’s with these trailer trash white people and blowing up electrical substations?

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

P. I. on HCS has said he knows it's gonna happen all over the Nation.

Please tell me you're not referring to PI as in Mr. Know it All, himself ... Phil?  Mr. Critical Thinker who knows EVERYTHING?!?! :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Please tell me you're not referring to PI as in Mr. Know it All, himself ... Phil?  Mr. Critical Thinker who knows EVERYTHING?!?! :roflcrying:

PI sends him letters of concern :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Phil is genuinely a good guy.  Been friends with him for some time. He will go out of his way to help anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Phil is genuinely a good guy.  Been friends with him for some time. He will go out of his way to help anyone. 

I don't doubt that ... he definitely knows his stuff.  I just grew extremely tired of the guy back when the 2020 election results were the headline and his constant, "Just wait - you'll see" commentary.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't doubt that ... he definitely knows his stuff.  I just grew extremely tired of the guy back when the 2020 election results were the headline and his constant, "Just wait - you'll see" commentary.

Seems a lot of people stop liking Him around then. 

Always seemed like a good dude . He never bothered me , but Him and XCR going at it was pretty funny. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, I know. He deleted me from his email list.  We are still good friends in person though.  He really is a good guy. I would do anything for him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Yup, kept moving the dates forward and nothing ever happened, still hasn't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

At least he can build sleds . 

You couldn't even fix a burnt fuse . :whistle:

Boom!   :lol: 

Hapless retard who can’t change a fuse calling him out?   Shit for brains. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Seems a lot of people stop liking Him around then. 

Always seemed like a good dude . He never bothered me , but Him and XCR going at it was pretty funny. :lmao:

He continued after HCS by e-mailing me many times, I've saved them all..Some things he said are so far out there it's shocking.

He's been to my home some years ago when we had the Ice Drags here.

Here's PI & I racing., shoot, says to big to post.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Snowmobiles aren’t very complex. Being able to build sleds really isn’t that big of deal. 

And yet changing a fuse is about 1000 notches below that :thumb:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

And yet changing a fuse is about 1000 notches below that :thumb:

Diagnosing a simple electrical issue on something that’s not very complex can be troubling for some

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Diagnosing a simple electrical issue on something that’s not very complex can be troubling for some

Yup. Worked with a Guy that could rip an engine apart and put it back together no problem. 

Couldnt install a fucking stereo system to save his life 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Snowmobiles aren’t very complex. Being able to build sleds really isn’t that big of deal. 

No, but being one of the first guys in the country to turbo them is. Might not like his political views but Phil is a smart dude. 

• Like 1