Check your account email address ×

So, the doctor that was dragged off that united flight?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your Right of Defense AgainstUnlawful Arrest. “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

But he wasnt initially being arrested...he was asked to leave the plane.

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

The beating will stop others from acting inappropriate in the future as well.

No...it is now going to be seen as "Payday".  We'll start to see all kinds of tards causing shit on transportation looking for their new boat.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your Right of Defense AgainstUnlawful Arrest. “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

Ok..and that makes sense.  Now, all that needs to be done is prove after the killing that the officer was indeed trying to arrest you unlawfully.  I assume there will only be one witness?  Cuz if there isn't, well.....Johnny law gets to take the "ace" in the hole.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

uh huh....had United followed the law. they can't bump a seated passenger unless they are compromising the safety of other passengers or the flight. once boarded...they keep their seat. 

This

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

But he wasnt initially being arrested...he was asked to leave the plane.

And then what?

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

No one is blaming the passenger.

:lol:

'no one is blaming the passenger'

*Blames passenger*

Edited by motonoggin

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

He was well within his rights to refuse to deplane. 

I agree but at the same time he did get a little squirrelly. I think one of the reasons this story has gone viral is because most people could see themselves flying off the handle just like the Doc if they were treated like this. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree but at the same time he did get a little squirrelly. I think one of the reasons this story has gone viral is because most people could see themselves flying off the handle just like the Doc if they were treated like this. 

Yeah, you're allowed to protest when your rights are being violated. 

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, you're allowed to protest when your rights are being violated. 

Sure are...and get your face beat in when you are possibly putting the lives of hundreds of others at risk while you do so.

I wonder what kind of boat he'll get?

:hay:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure are...and get your face beat in when you are possibly putting the lives of hundreds of others at risk while you do so.

I'll take an unlawful ass beating by some retards when the payday is millions ......shit man .....I'll take an ass kicking for a few thousand :lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll take an unlawful ass beating by some retards when the payday is millions ......shit man .....I'll take an ass kicking for a few thousand :lol: 

That's what Americans are accepting right now too.  Watch the Tom Fuckery that comes from all this.  And I've taken ass kickings for free...so fuck your greedy ass! :lol:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.  How big a fool will you be in front of everyone to see for a million dollars. :lol:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly how was this guys protest putting someones life at risk?

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Exactly how was this guys protest putting someones life at risk?

Well, after the fact he wasn't.  But nobody knew that at the time.  Who acts like that on a packed airplane in today's incendiary environment?  We won't see it but there were probably a TON of people on that plane that wanted him removed no matter what the reason was.  I'm not going up in a metal cylinder packed full of meat with what is apparently a mentally unstable person.  

Again, not defending the airline or the actions of the "removal crew", but I'm also not defending the actions of the doc.  Devils advocate.....

• Gold Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, after the fact he wasn't.  But nobody knew that at the time.  Who acts like that on a packed airplane in today's incendiary environment?  We won't see it but there were probably a TON of people on that plane that wanted him removed no matter what the reason was.  I'm not going up in a metal cylinder packed full of meat with what is apparently a mentally unstable person.  

Again, not defending the airline or the actions of the "removal crew", but I'm also not defending the actions of the doc.  Devils advocate.....

So then we agree, the argument that he put ANYONE at all in danger is completely invalid and as we have seen is not mentally unstable. :bc:

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's what Americans are accepting right now too.  Watch the Tom Fuckery that comes from all this.  And I've taken ass kickings for free...so fuck your greedy ass! :lol:

Man , i've had to eat pudding and apple sauce for a week or so from an ass beating .....couldnt chew a fucking thing. In hindsight I would have taken those shots voluntarily for maybe $2000 :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Man , i've had to eat pudding and apple sauce for a week or so from an ass beating .....couldnt chew a fucking thing. In hindsight I would have taken those shots voluntarily for maybe $2000 :lol: 

:lol:I know the feeling!

My jaw still won't kine up well enough on the left side to chew steak properly. :lol:Ughhhh.....I "zigged" when I should have "zagged". :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

So then we agree, the argument that he put ANYONE at all in danger is completely invalid and as we have seen is not mentally unstable. :bc:

Sure...we can agree.  But that doesn't mean anything now and meant even less at the time of the incident.

• Gold Member

Sure...we can agree.  But that doesn't mean anything now and meant even less at the time of the incident.

It means the guy didnt put anyone at risk and the claim he did is pure bullshit.

Just now, Kivalo said:

It means the guy didnt put anyone at risk and the claim he did is pure bullshit.

Nobody knew that at the time though.  So this after the game quarterbacking is ridiculous.  You do live in the same society I do..correct?  Don't get all bleeding heart on me now.

• Gold Member

Nobody knew that at the time though.  So this after the game quarterbacking is ridiculous.  You do live in the same society I do..correct?  Don't get all bleeding heart on me now.

They knew full well he wasn't putting them in any risk and they knew it at the time.

Just now, Kivalo said:

They knew full well he wasn't putting them in any risk and they knew it at the time.

Maybe. Speculative though.  The attorneys will argue that.  We all know there is a zero tolerance rule on airplanes though.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:I know the feeling!

My jaw still won't kine up well enough on the left side to chew steak properly. :lol:Ughhhh.....I "zigged" when I should have "zagged". :lmao:

I got mixed up with some pretty tough guys when I was a kid and into my 20's  ...consequently I had to be tough too even though I never really was :lol: I never started many fights but nobody I was buds with was gonna get their ass beat without mine getting whooped too 

• Gold Member

Maybe. Speculative though.  The attorneys will argue that.  We all know there is a zero tolerance rule on airplanes though.

Zero tolerance... You mean zero tolerance for disrupting the other passengers?  Like the police did to an innocent man LAWFULLY occupying a seat the airline UNLAWFULLY and forcibly removed him from? 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got mixed up with some pretty tough guys when I was a kid and into my 20's  ...consequently I had to be tough too even though I never really was :lol: I never started many fights but nobody I was buds with was gonna get their ass beat without mine getting whooped too 

You sound like you're worth partying with.  You'd have a ball with me when I get sideways. :lol: I'm getting old and fat and tired and my pain from the years is getting tougher every day....but the hair on the back of my neck still stands up like wire and my adrenaline levels can still launch rockets.  Been about two and a half since I've had a good "dust up", but it's not for the lack of trying.  Thought I found some real nice "huckleberries" last St. Patties day....but got sidelined by some fuckers thinking they were helping me out!  I DON'T WANT HELP!  I was slowly luring some squirrels into eating out of my hand and here come some fucking yahoos throwing bowls full of nuts at them!  Oh well...still a fun night.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Zero tolerance... You mean zero tolerance for disrupting the other passengers?  Like the police did to an innocent man LAWFULLY occupying a seat the airline UNLAWFULLY and forcibly removed him from? 

ZERO TOLERANCE is zero tolerance on airliners.  Stop trying to defend the victim from me.  I'm not attacking him.  Just laying out a thought process not so oddly missing here of how this all went wrong.