Check your account email address ×

So, the doctor that was dragged off that united flight?

Just now, Dave said:

No one is saying the airline wasnt responsible.....

No, but some people are sure as fuck determined to shift some of the blame onto the victim. It's fucking disgusting and definitely a clear pattern amongst those with a taste for boot leather

Just now, motonoggin said:

No, but some people are sure as fuck determined to shift some of the blame onto the victim. It's fucking disgusting and definitely a clear pattern amongst those with a taste for boot leather

No one here is....but the doc acted inappropriately and got pummeled for it....that was his fault.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Anything to avoid blaming the people actually responsible.

No...EVERYONE should be held responsible for their own self.  United made a stupid call by idiot employees.  The doc exacerbated it and it led to the escalation.  Like it or not.....a good bit of his beating falls on him.  Was it wrong to remove him for the reasons they tried to? Yep.  Was it withing their rights to do so?  I'd argue yes because of his defiance in the incident.  The airline has a few hundred other employees' safety to think about and with what is going on in the world, this apparently educated man should have known better than to act like a screaming crazy person.  Or, maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.  Maybe you are right...he wanted a new boat.

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

Moto sure is returning to his liberal ways...i thought there was hope for him....

I still have hope even though he's turned pretty aggressive as of late.  Wanting a reality is one thing.  Wanting it so bad that it causes you to defy true reality, well.....they make drugs for that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...EVERYONE should be held responsible for their own self.  United made a stupid call by idiot employees.  The doc exacerbated it and it led to the escalation.  Like it or not.....a good bit of his beating falls on him.  Was it wrong to remove him for the reasons they tried to? Yep.  Was it withing their rights to do so?  I'd argue yes because of his defiance in the incident.  The airline has a few hundred other employees' safety to think about and with what is going on in the world, this apparently educated man should have known better than to act like a screaming crazy person.  Or, maybe he knew exactly what he was doing.  Maybe you are right...he wanted a new boat.

I still have hope even though he's turned pretty aggressive as of late.  Wanting a reality is one thing.  Wanting it so bad that it causes you to defy true reality, well.....they make drugs for that.

He is on drugs :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is boot liquorice. All of it.

You fuckers make me sick. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

This is boot liquorice. All of it.

You fuckers make me sick. 

Lighten up a bit.  We all know you hate the our society's status quo rules and procedures.....but that doesn't make it less real or mean you don't have to follow them too.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lighten up a bit.  We all know you hate the our society's status quo rules and procedures.....but that doesn't make it less real or mean you don't have to follow them too.

Rules only have power if sheep keep following them

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Rules only have power if sheep keep following them

Ok.  But it appears the sheep dogs are still plenty interested and compelled to enforce the herd's compliance.  Sometimes that means a sheep gets sacrificed.....or several do.  But it keeps the rest of the sheep safer and smarter.

I know, I know....BOOT LICKER! :lmao:And you're wrong. 

Image result for wolves at night gif

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Here is what's simple; the airlines need to quit overbooking flights.

they really didn't overbook. from what i can gather the paid customers gave up there seats for united employees that were needed at the other end of the flight. that's plain bullshit. it's now being reported that the doctor had his front teeth knocked out and sustained a concussion after being knocked unconcious. the initial response from the CEO of united was to commend the employees in dealing with this "belligerent" passenger. then when this turned into a public relation nightmare, the piece of shit suddenly becomes mr empathy. watching a video of the CEO spout his bullshit is enough to make anyone sick. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

they really didn't overbook. from what i can gather the paid customers gave up there seats for united employees that were needed at the other end of the flight. that's plain bullshit. it's now being reported that the doctor had his front teeth knocked out and sustained a concussion after being knocked unconcious. the initial response from the CEO of united was to commend the employees in dealing with this "belligerent" passenger. then when this turned into a public relation nightmare, the piece of shit suddenly becomes mr empathy. watching a video of the CEO spout his bullshit is enough to make anyone sick. 

Shit happens when you get into a fight.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

True. But that was a beating not a fight. I hope the Dr gets millions. Might be what's needed in this case. Getting bumped off a flight you payed for sucks. 

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

uh huh. like a half a billion dollar loss in stock. :lol:

chicago gets sued. united gets sued. and then there's the matter of a seated passenger being thrown off the plane. yup. shit happens.

there's also a potential defamation of character lawsuit if united had any involvement in the false information spread about the doctor. this is going to drag on for years. 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

True. But that was a beating not a fight. I hope the Dr gets millions. Might be what's needed in this case. Getting bumped off a flight you payed for sucks. 

The beating will stop others from acting inappropriate in the future as well.

Just now, spin_dry said:

uh huh. like a half a billion dollar loss in stock. :lol:

chicago gets sued. united gets sued. and then there's the matter of a seated passenger being thrown off the plane. yup. shit happens.

there's also a potential defamation of character lawsuit if united had any involvement in the false information spread about the doctor. this is going to drag on for years. 

And it all could have been avoided.

Your Right of Defense AgainstUnlawful Arrest. “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

Just now, Dave said:

And it all could have been avoided.

uh huh....had United followed the law. they can't bump a seated passenger unless they are compromising the safety of other passengers or the flight. once boarded...they keep their seat. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your Right of Defense AgainstUnlawful Arrest. “Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

interesting....and very just. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

If my tone bothers you more than injustices perpetrated by the state on innocent people you're gonna have a bad time.

No bother.   Carry on.  :bc: