Check your account email address ×

Catalyst first review

Rod

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Did they even show the gauge? Wonder if it still has the same 90’s timex Ironman looking thing 

Its got to be better than the last few years they have had. 

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Have a hard time getting excited over a 600. It’s probably going to be a good machine. But also possibly not very interested until it has a big bore 

The thing is a big bore in New England is more about measuring dicks than something you need for tight trails.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Have a hard time getting excited over a 600. It’s probably going to be a good machine. But also possibly not very interested until it has a big bore 

Not the 600, cat is still way behind on alot of stuff. Polaris and skidoo has 850's and the etec is the best engine in the game and Polaris has a 650. Cat is also way behind on tech and accessories. But this chassis has some good concepts going for it. It could be a winner. 

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing is a big bore in New England is more about measuring dicks than something you need for tight trails.  

600 gets pretty boring coming ng off an 800 or 850. If you don't go over 60-70mph a 600 is fine but after that they get lame quick. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

600 gets pretty boring coming ng off an 800 or 850. If you don't go over 60-70mph a 600 is fine but after that they get lame quick. 

this why they should bring back the 700.  I get that out west it gets flat and straight but other than lakes in NE it is mostly twisties. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not the 600, cat is still way behind on alot of stuff. Polaris and skidoo has 850's and the etec is the best engine in the game and Polaris has a 650. Cat is also way behind on tech and accessories. But this chassis has some good concepts going for it. It could be a winner. 

Honestly to me ski doo is just boring. What they’re good at is a nice fit and finish for a lot of money with very average performance. Nothing about any of their engine options interest me. And my cat too was a very average 800, but it was also around $5000 less than a renegade XRS. 

IIRC the 850 lynx I took out for a weekend maybe burnt a litre less gas in 70 miles than my cat 800 did 

12 hours ago, ACE said:

Honestly to me ski doo is just boring. What they’re good at is a nice fit and finish for a lot of money with very average performance. Nothing about any of their engine options interest me. And my cat too was a very average 800, but it was also around $5000 less than a renegade XRS. 

IIRC the 850 lynx I took out for a weekend maybe burnt a litre less gas in 70 miles than my cat 800 did 

Rode a 2023 xrs 850 gade last night. Holy fuck did it hit hard down low. I mean hard. Not sure what skidoo did there but it was quite a bit different than my 850 was. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Rode a 2023 xrs 850 gade last night. Holy fuck did it hit hard down low. I mean hard. Not sure what skidoo did there but it was quite a bit different than my 850 was. 

It was probably a stock one. As you have probably found out over the years, not everyone can throw parts at a sled, and actually make them better.

18 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It was probably a stock one. As you have probably found out over the years, not everyone can throw parts at a sled, and actually make them better.

Not sure what the fuck you’re babbling about you retard pillow biting dick eater but my 850 was bone stock and very fast. This new 850 felt much different. Now kill yourself you mindless cock gobbling little cuck. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not sure what the fuck you’re babbling about you retard pillow biting dick eater but my 850 was bone stock and very fast. This new 850 felt much different. Now kill yourself you mindless cock gobbling little cuck. 

Nice to see you doing what you do best ! LOL

21 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Nice to see you doing what you do best ! LOL

In Benspeak that was "How ya doing? I hope you have a most wonderful Sunday" :thumb: You can tell he's in a good mood when he talks sweet like that :lol:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well maybe it is. And maybe zooted up triples have just tainted me and my wants are too high 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Well maybe it is. And maybe zooted up triples have just tainted me and my wants are too high 

My 850 ran good but was basically just like a little stronger 800ho. The one I rode last night was in another zip code on the low end dig. Really impressive 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My 850 ran good but was basically just like a little stronger 800ho. The one I rode last night was in another zip code on the low end dig. Really impressive 

Could be but that’s can also be track and clutching too. 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Could be but that’s can also be track and clutching too. 

Well it definitely wasn’t the track lol , faggot ass skidoo is still selling $18,000 top of the line sleds with ripsaw1. It definitely could be different clutch or fueling/timing calibrations. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well it definitely wasn’t the track lol , faggot ass skidoo is still selling $18,000 top of the line sleds with ripsaw1. It definitely could be different clutch or fueling/timing calibrations. 

Man those are the worst. Durable, but no traction 

17 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

this why they should bring back the 700.  I get that out west it gets flat and straight but other than lakes in NE it is mostly twisties. 

Polaris did. The 650 makes the same power as the almighty F fucking 7 did stock. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ACE said:

The best is actually getting a mountain track and cutting it to about 1.6-1.7

just unreal holeshot 

I’m getting my faggot bc 1.75 taken off this week. Hate it , way too slow. Literally like dragging a 20lb anchor 

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m getting my faggot bc 1.75 taken off this week. Hate it , way too slow. Literally like dragging a 20lb anchor 

Yeah it kills top end but if you’re drag racing it’s the only way to go here 

conditions are different for everyone. Studs are overall mostly useless here. A sno X track is more the way to go. If you brought a studded ripsaw here you’d have a bad time. But I’m sure if I came there with a cut mountain track I’d have a bad time 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah it kills top end but if you’re drag racing it’s the only way to go here 

conditions are different for everyone. Studs are overall mostly useless here. A sno X track is more the way to go. If you brought a studded ripsaw here you’d have a bad time. But I’m sure if I came there with a cut mountain track I’d have a bad time 

Yesterday the trails were crusty and setup hard. Studs would dead hook and an unstudded track would not have the same hole shot