Check your account email address ×

Biden classified files were sent to ANOTHER D.C. location before they were stored at think tank

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The VP has very limited ability to declassify but they have not made this claim once.  

I guess one major question still to be answered is the NA or initiator of that document should have known they were missing.   What took so long?

took so long because he never let the national archives have them first  to log them in , that's why there not missing they never knew about them ,, first stop dc china town care of Connie Chung and hunter he pushed to get her the job . pay back for the diamond,, think I heard they sat there a year ,, next stop Biden land  if they where found all in one place at Biden land I might consider he didn't know about them , and its all on Chung and his dumb azz kid,, due to being found in several different places no doubt in my mind old blow hole new about ,, trumps were logged in at the NA because they knew what he had ,, if Biden don't go go down for this we are all f777ed one way or the other due to camel face is gonna be worse ,, just sayin

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden claims he didn't know the documents were in his possession.   How can you secure something you claim not to know you have.....especially when your crackhead son is living at the location running around with his crack-whores and God only knows who else.

The classified documents Biden took home as a Senator he likely had to take from a SCIF.   How exactly did he manage that?   You can't even go into these with a cell phone and they surely know what is in the room and what's missing.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, akvanden said:

I don't remember reading that, but yes, she should have as well. 

She should have been thrown in jail 5 years ago just for the private server and selling all the influence through the Clinton foundation.  Then they should have doubled the sentence when it was discovered that she cooked up and funded the Russian collusion hoax, putting the country through all that bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, polaris7541 said:

took so long because he never let the national archives have them first  to log them in , that's why there not missing they never knew about them ,, first stop dc china town care of Connie Chung and hunter he pushed to get her the job . pay back for the diamond,, think I heard they sat there a year ,, next stop Biden land  if they where found all in one place at Biden land I might consider he didn't know about them , and its all on Chung and his dumb azz kid,, due to being found in several different places no doubt in my mind old blow hole new about ,, trumps were logged in at the NA because they knew what he had ,, if Biden don't go go down for this we are all f777ed one way or the other due to camel face is gonna be worse ,, just sayin

It is utterly amazing that she is VP, she is dumber than a box of rocks.

Just dumber than shit :lmao:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Impeach the feeb….sucks that we’ll be stuck with VP Hyena.

Her office probably leaked the story.  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

She should have been thrown in jail 5 years ago just for the private server and selling all the influence through the Clinton foundation.  Then they should have doubled the sentence when it was discovered that she cooked up and funded the Russian collusion hoax, putting the country through all that bullshit.

Agree with you on server. My comment was simply that I don’t remember reading that the FBI found it hacked by 12 countries.

Russian interference was very real, as evidence by many sounding Trump being sentenced and jailed. But let’s not rehash that. 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Agree with you on server. My comment was simply that I don’t remember reading that the FBI found it hacked by 12 countries.

Russian interference was very real, as evidence by many sounding Trump being sentenced and jailed. But let’s not rehash that. 

jesus christ :lol:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

It is not the FBI that does the damage assessment on the lost or open secret information. I think it was the NSA and it is part of there procedure when info gets out. It was a a Friday afternoon page 20 announcement months after the Comey presser.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is not the FBI that does the damage assessment on the lost or open secret information. I think it was the NSA and it is part of there procedure when info gets out. It was a a Friday afternoon page 20 announcement months after the Comey presser.

"The FBI said Wednesday that it has no evidence Hillary Clinton’s private email server was compromised..."

https://apnews.com/article/380b995c9fd94e03b09e6c0fcacf1023

It doesn't excuse what she did.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You talking the Facebook ads?   :lol:   I'll give you a little hint....no more than Russia nosed in our elections no different than we do virtually everyone's....including "allies."

Obama spent tax payer dollars trying to influence Israel's election.  :wall:  And that is just what we know about. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

Wow.

44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

"The FBI said Wednesday that it has no evidence Hillary Clinton’s private email server was compromised..."

https://apnews.com/article/380b995c9fd94e03b09e6c0fcacf1023

It doesn't excuse what she did.

From fake news.  Might as well come from Hillary herself.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

She's a criminal fool with the FBI in her back pocket.

What does that have to do with Russian interference?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You talking the Facebook ads? 

I’m talking about the bipartisan intelligence committee investigation findings and the 8 or so individuals who were prosecuted.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From fake news.  Might as well come from Hillary herself.

Your always add so much to the conversation.

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

You got proof of that?

even cnn said there was no evidence of that 

Do you live under a rock.

“The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi- faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome ofthe 2016 presidential election.”

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Edited by akvanden