Check your account email address ×

I’m a Wise Man

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ironic coming from the guy who has Covid shit in every one of his posts

Could you imagine being in a constant state of everyone is out to get me like he is.

What's wrong with letting them believe...I view it no different women who join weight watchers for support....if it helps them great, if not at least they sold them some crappy meals along the way.

Who cares..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What's wrong with letting them believe...I view it no different women who join weight watchers for support....if it helps them great, if not at least they sold them some crappy meals along the way.

Who cares..

this, my sisters are beleivers. One a lot , the other just figures what do I have to lose by beleiving. My wife also beleives. 

Me , well sorry , but I cant help but look at it as it is. Bernie madoff.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

this, my sisters are beleivers. One a lot , the other just figures what do I have to lose by beleiving. My wife also beleives. 

Me , well sorry , but I cant help but look at it as it is. Bernie madoff.

I don't trust over religious people. When I say over religious, I mean people who feel the need to tell me they're are religious and they know what's best for me.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't trust over religious people. When I say over religious, I mean people who feel the need to tell me they're are religious and they know what's best for me.

I dont even take the time to listen to them . 

The casual beleivers, no big deal. I mean there are people who beleive there are politicans out there that care about them . Now that's batshit fucking crazy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:thumbsup:

1F5CE80C-802C-469A-8969-B790B1E69C00.jpeg

Hard to dispute that.

Live and let live LMFAO!! Tell that to the children of residential schools, no harm in it??Tell that to all the altar boys molested. That's just 1 religion,, how about Muslims??Live and let live?? It's a religion too. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hard to dispute that.

I always found the "In god we trust" on US currency to be odd. May need some $15 bills with "In Allah we trust" soon.

USA was founded in Judeo/Christian principles...early govt was conducted in churches etc.. 

The moral code of judeo / Christian I do believe in...the savior stuff, not so much. 

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hard to dispute that. Live and let live LMFAO!! Tell that to the children of residential schools, no harm in it??Tell that to all the altar boys molested .LOL 

Snowputz is trying to say democrats aren't religious and Republicans are which is a load of bullshit.

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

USA was founded in Judeo/Christian principles...early govt was conducted in churches etc.. 

The moral code of judeo / Christian I do believe in...the savior stuff, not so much. 

I edited that post but I will say this , there should be no room for church in government, especially when the government chooses which religion is best for all.

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hard to dispute that.

Live and let live LMFAO!! Tell that to the children of residential schools, no harm in it??Tell that to all the altar boys molested. That's just 1 religion,, how about Muslims??Live and let live?? It's a religion too. 

Far more kids were molested in usa public schools than the church....fact

Doesn't excuse either but putting it in context. 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I edited that post but I will say this , there should be no room for church in government, especially when the government chooses which religion is best for all.

The basis of our constitution...bill of rights shit

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

That’s a fucking lie :thumbsup:

EB6B577F-7B63-473E-B068-537EF2B0B18D.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Snowputz is trying to say democrats aren't religious and Republicans are which is a load of bullshit.

Not at all.  SBYL :thumbsup: