Check your account email address ×

I’m a Wise Man

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Its only 15 days in the new year and this may be the stupidest post of 2023. We may have winner! :thumbsup:

It was sarcasm

I'll hold your beer......

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm devastated. 

:sad:

I don't know what is weirder

1.Admitting you watched a study on men's penis's and people's preferences OR

2. Making it all up to try and impress us with another lie :dunno:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

I don't know what is weirder

1.Admitting you watched a study on men's penis's and people's preferences OR

2. Making it all up to try and impress us with another lie :dunno:

I wouldn't even have known if someone hadn't quoted him.

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And the ‘some’ you references are zealous cut from the same clothe as radicals around the world.  

I find abortion abhorrent not because I'm religious, it's because I'm compassionate. There was just a story in the news where a couple brought home their 22 week premature baby...people like you think it's okay to kill a viable human.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I find abortion abhorrent not because I'm religious, it's because I'm compassionate. There was just a story in the news where a couple brought home their 22 week premature baby...people like you think it's okay to kill a viable human.

I’m compassionate  - women make gut wrenching decisions based on a multitude of circumstances that you and I are not nor should be privy to.  They determine what’s best for them -  not you or I.  That’s compassion.  You’re emotional - not compassionate.  

If you were compassionate you wouldn’t be a Repug cheering on the Abbot/Dessntis antics of using people - including women and children - as political pawns. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’m compassionate  - women make gut wrenching decisions based on a multitude of circumstances that you and I are not nor should be privy to.  They determine what’s best for them -  not you or I.  That’s compassion.  You’re emotional - not compassionate.  

If you were compassionate you wouldn’t be a Repug cheering on the Abbot/Dessntis antics of using people - including women and children - as political pawns. 

And yet you dont even have kids ! :lol:

God does exist!!! 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

At 22 weeks if you haven't decided....it's 2 fucking late, sorry. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

At 22 weeks if you haven't decided....it's 2 fucking late, sorry. 

Almost all cases after they are for medical reasons to save the life and/or fertility of the mother.  Do you think women who are carrying a fetus for months lack complete empathy and emotion?  Or dk you think there are gut-wrenching medical decisions that need to be made?

Again - you’re not compassionate - you’re emotional. 

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Almost all cases after they are for medical reasons to save the life and/or fertility of the mother.  Do you think women who are carrying a fetus for months lack complete empathy and emotion?  Or dk you think there are gut-wrenching medical decisions that need to be made?

Again - you’re not compassionate - you’re emotional. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How willing are you to support increases access? 

Should be available everywhere with 15 weeks as the standard.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why 15 weeks?  It was 20.  Why?  

To be blunt, They have to chop the kid up usually to remove it after 15. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

I've posted the medical description of Dialation and Extraction...the animal seems unfazed. 

He honestly doesn't care. He's been told what to think and that's it. If he had an ounce of compassion. he'd care about the fetus.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He honestly doesn't care. He's been told what to think and that's it. If he had an ounce of compassion. he'd care about the fetus.

I actually care that’s why I’m not putting myself as the decision maker.  I trust women and doctors to make their own and best decision.  You two obviously do not and think you know better.  

You two are forced birth. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I actually care that’s why I’m not putting myself as the decision maker.  I trust women and doctors to make their own and best decision.  You two obviously do not and think you know better.  

You two are forced birth. 

You're playing with words. There are always extenuating circumstances. But if a woman just decides at 22 weeks she just doesn't want to have the kid, maybe she and the person she fucked should've been more responsible. Put the kid up for adoption. Lots of people who can't have kids will give it a good life. That's compassion. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're playing with words. There are always extenuating circumstances. But if a woman just decides at 22 weeks she just doesn't want to have the kid, maybe she and the person she fucked should've been more responsible. Put the kid up for adoption. Lots of people who can't have kids will give it a good life. That's compassion. 

You’re emotional and controlling like the other dude.  It’s her decision not yours or mine nor is society in a position to determine what the possible exceptions may or may not be.  

You’re trying to legislate to the exception not the rule.  The exception being a woman wakes up one morning at 22 weeks and just decides I don’t want to be pregnant anymore.  The rule is at 22 weeks as an example - there are real reasons for the decision.   

Where’s male responsibility for not your world of men controlling women?