Check your account email address ×

I’m a Wise Man

• Platinum Contributing Member

I have no problem with religious people as long as they don't push their beliefs onto others and they are not using it to hurt themselves or others.

My personal opinion is it is just a story 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

I edited that post but I will say this , there should be no room for church in government, especially when the government chooses which religion is best for all.

Yep - but the religious zealots want to eliminate separation.  ‘Deeply held beliefs’ is code for being a bigot, phobic, intolerant piece of shit.   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yep - but the religious zealots want to eliminate separation.  ‘Deeply held beliefs’ is code for being a bigot, phobic, intolerant piece of shit.   

There is no separation of church and state...doesn't exist in the constitution. 

When people think religion is ok they don't look further than their own lives/beliefs. Women are still persecuted and abused in the name of religion to this day. Cut off her clit!! Our god says you must!! SMH. So if you think Christians are OK fine then you have to feel the same about Muslims or Jehova's or any other religion to follow their beliefs. Personally I think they are all fucked up in one way or another.

History is on my side.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

When people think religion is ok they don't look further than their own lives/beliefs. Women are still persecuted and abused in the name of religion to this day. Cut off her clit!! Our god says you must!! SMH. So if you think Christians are OK fine then you have to feel the same about Muslims or Jehova's or any other religion to follow their beliefs. Personally I think they are all fucked up in one way or another.

History is on my side.

Religion is the root of all that is evil.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Religion is the root of all that is evil.

1000% agreed. 

If AC hasn't found proof of god on twitter yet, there is no way he exists :lol:

Men are the root of evil :lol: this may possibly be the dumbest thing I've read. Someone failed history or has never read a history book:lol:

Historically men have done very vile and evil things, all in the name of religion and all felt they would be saved because it was gods work. What a tard.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Leave your religion, whatever it may be, out of politics and government in general. Keep it to your  personal life like the LGBTWXYZ 

Hetero’s should do the same :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There is no separation of church and state...doesn't exist in the constitution. 

Freedom of and freedom from.  Move along :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s too bad more people don’t prioritize the religious creep we are expedience at the polls :snack:

Joe?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Men are the root of evil :lol: this may possibly be the dumbest thing I've read. Someone failed history or has never read a history book:lol:

Historically men have done very vile and evil things, all in the name of religion and all felt they would be saved because it was gods work. What a tard.

Men have the choice and have done horrible Acts all in the name of country or alcohol or greed, lust, drugs and the list goes on and on. Guns don't kill people people kill people. <<< You have the choice. Or are that dumb to think guns kill people. O.o

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

History is on my side.

Going all the way to genital mutilation doesn't accurately describe region in the western hemisphere...but you're right people are fucking nuts. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Going all the way to genital mutilation doesn't accurately describe region in the western hemisphere...but you're right people are fucking nuts. 

Don't kid yourself that religion is here and growing. Sad.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I filed a lawsuit against the Catholic Church for neglect. When I was a alter boy no one touched me.

huge lawsuit, the best lawyers…..people called me and said so.

You sound disappointed :lol:

• Haha 1