Check your account email address ×

RIP Ken Block

Awesome and talented - his left pinky was better at every motorsport than I've ever been - or could have been - at one.  If it can happen to him, we're all capable of being next.

Please don't tell my wife about this until I'm back from the Wyoming snowmobile trip.  There are already enough many bad omens, and I need to carry an extra rabbit's foot to balance them out. Now, I need a dream catcher and maybe dance a jig at the airport before we board.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

too bad a pro football player had a cardiac incident... because Ken's not getting paid his dues 

Dumb fucking comment.

Motorsport community has been talking about Him non stop. 

When Dale Earnhardt died people who hated Nascar didnt care either . 

Not everyone likes Motorsports,  in fact I have seen some assholes say "was only a matter of time" ....

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Dumb fucking comment.

Motorsport community has been talking about Him non stop. 

When Dale Earnhardt died people who hated Nascar didnt care either . 

Not everyone likes Motorsports,  in fact I have seen some assholes say "was only a matter of time" ....

I was going to comment on that post earlier, but decided against it. My Facebook feed is full of KB memorium. :(

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I was going to comment on that post earlier, but decided against it. My Facebook feed is full of KB memorium. :(

I really don't think it's a bad comment as I feel that way up here in Canada. The football incident is on every news channel and the sports channel, I've yet to catch any of Ken's story on our channels.It's kinda sad. I agree on the FB aspect. 

Just now, HSR said:

I really don't think it's a bad comment as I feel that way up here in Canada. The football incident is on every news channel and the sports channel, I've yet to catch any of Ken's story on our channels.It's kinda sad. I agree on the FB aspect. 

Same here no mainstream coverage whatsoever. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

That is 100% typical of any death in Motorsports or any Extreme Sport in General.

48 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Same here no mainstream coverage whatsoever. 

right? 

KB made a big impact on so many fronts and was an athlete in his own right, but compared to any sport that involves a bladder filled with air... 3rd page news 

I don't get it... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

too bad a pro football player had a cardiac incident... because Ken's not getting paid his dues 

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

right? 

KB made a big impact on so many fronts and was an athlete in his own right, but compared to any sport that involves a bladder filled with air... 3rd page news 

I don't get it... 

The NFL is one of the most popular leagues in the world and one of their young players died and was revived on the field during Monday Night Football with millions watching and you can’t figure out why it’s getting so much attention?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1