Check your account email address ×

Monday Night Football

Oh, remember a BLM/Antifa protest was not a superspreader, but those who protested controls were spreading covid and they arrested people on the beach for not wearing masks and such.

The MSM was complicit in this bullshit.

You've been played peeps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If you're gonna use this as some sort of fact ... you might want to use something that contains accurate math.  A 435% increase?  Not sure how that clown comes up with that number ... it's only off by about 4700%  :roflcrying:

I was really only really posting the link to Tucker.  Also the 1500 is for 2 years, not one as far as I know.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh, remember a BLM/Antifa protest was not a superspreader, but those who protested controls were spreading covid and they arrested people on the beach for not wearing masks and such.

The MSM was complicit in this bullshit.

You've been played peeps.

You're really reaching now.

Most people were aware of the stupid double standards from the get go. Unless you were a democrat of course.

Just now, Snake said:

"It wasn't 4.5 times the amount, it was 4.3, so there goes your entire point!"

I love weasel arguments. :lol:

If $2000 went missing from your safe every month you'd surely care.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

My wife did quit her job rather than get the jab, and that was her call.

I would not, and IMHO, can not, dictate to her if she got it or not. To tell someone to forbid theor spouse from getting it is either a liar or a slave master.

I can't for the life of me understand Smales thinking I would force my wife to quit her career she spent a lifetime to advance.  They were even grooming her for superintendent.  

I told her this did not seem right to me, but it was her choice, like everyone else's.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Is that a shot at my comment? :dontknow:   If it is ... no biggie.  All I was trying to say was, if a person is going to use some sort of shock & awe statistic they may want to know basic math.  Because the difference between 29 and 1500 isn't 435% ... it's over 5000%.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

No he said 1500, I said 1600.  Wow, the message is gone, stick you head back in the sand.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're really reaching now.

Most people were aware of the stupid double standards from the get go. Unless you were a democrat of course.

So was there really a pandemic or a plandemic?

You can do it.

You have been played.

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Is that a shot at my comment? :dontknow:   If it is ... no biggie.  All I was trying to say was, if a person is going to use some sort of shock & awe statistic they may want to know basic math.  Because the difference between 29 and 1500 isn't 435% ... it's over 5000%.

He's proven over and over that rudimentary math is not a skill he has.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

When someone spends as much time saying #s are fake and his #s are real. Accuracy is a must!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So was there really a pandemic or a plandemic?

You can do it.

You have been played.

What it showed was, they didn't know what they were doing.

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

When all you have for an argument is post count and +1s from all your butt buddies..........

Lotsa insults.... very little counter arguments.

That says quite a bit...

I gave you a like...Feel better now?  

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If $2000 went missing from your safe every month you'd surely care.

:lol:

One trick pony.

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I gave you a like...Feel better now?  

Means shit to me, as opposed to you guys working for them 24/7.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

One trick pony.

Means shit to me, as opposed to you guys working for them 24/7. But I keep track.

You are.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They knew exactly what they were doing, and how sheep would fall in line.

Vax to travel, they got you.

Ya it was horrible traveling. 

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I can't for the life of me understand Smales thinking I would force my wife to quit her career she spent a lifetime to advance.  They were even grooming her for superintendent.  

I told her this did not seem right to me, but it was her choice, like everyone else's.  

I hope you don’t call her a “fucking moron” or constantly ask her “did you get your 8th booster” like you do everyone else on here for making their own personal choices. It gets super old and I bet she wouldn’t like that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I hope you don’t call her a “fucking moron” or constantly ask her “did you get your 8th booster” like you do everyone else on here for making their own personal choices. It gets super old and I bet she wouldn’t like that.

Like I've said, I never called out anyone taking shots for their health or to keep their job, but the latter should have opened peoples eyes.  That's cohesion and should be criminal, but its your government.

Have you ever looked into the procurement on the vax passports when that got started.  In Canada that started before the pandemic.  Keep your head in the sand.

Oh and what was their purpose since according to you everyone knew they would not stop transmission?

Again, you have been duped.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I've said, I never called out anyone taking shots for their health or to keep their job,

So all about personal choice just as long as it pertains to health or work. I’m glad you support my decision! Personal choice for travel doesn’t count. Sorry @Steve753

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh and what was their purpose since according to you everyone knew they would not stop transmission?

Slowing transmission. Not everything in the world is a 1 or a 0. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So all about personal choice just as long as it pertains to health or work. I’m glad you support my decision! Personal choice for travel doesn’t count. Sorry @Steve753

Slowing transmission. Not everything in the world is a 1 or a 0. 

It doesn't do that either.  You have been duped.  What randomized scientific study was ever done that could even think that.  You heard from CNN that the virus stops with the vax.  Total lies.

The vax passport was used to eat at McDonalds you stupid moron.

• Haha 1