Check your account email address ×

'APPALLING': Americans grade Biden's 2022 performance. One says an F isn't low enough

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

:lol: SnowFlake the anti-fascist

173D4EDF-EF85-46F1-8C78-22C5790849DF.jpeg

Close - except I’m the guy on the right with a mask and you’re the guy on the left without a mask and bald :lol: 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Use a definition not a meme.  You’re fairly dumb:

fas·cist

/ˈfaSHəst/

noun

• 1.an advocate or follower of the political philosophy or system of fascism: "he went to Spain to fight against the fascists"
  • a person who is extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive: "he is a total fascist and makes us study at every waking moment"
  • a person who is very intolerant or domineering in a particular area:"I'm a bit of a spelling fascist, but still have blind spots over words like “privilege” or “separate”"

adjective

• 1.relating to or supporting fascism: "a military coup threw out the old fascist regime"
  • extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive:"it became almost a caricature for rebels to denounce every member of the establishment with the epithet “fascist pig”"

So you just described yourself? :lol:

:goodpost: 

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

more people currently want DeSantis or BIDEN ? than the Trumpster Fire... polls show.

tumblr_n950jsNucg1rey868o1_500.gif

Hey I hope its true.  I'd prefer DeSantis too.  But I'd also support a bathroom mop before another D in the white house.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey I hope its true.  I'd prefer DeSantis too.  But I'd also support a bathroom mop before another D in the white house.

I'll bookmark this post for when Trump loses the R nomination in the primaries.  ;)

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll bookmark this post for when Trump loses the R nomination in the primaries.  ;)

Not sure why you'd do that, but fine.  The last thing I want to see is Trump and Desantis splitting the party, when they need to unite it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You go with that.  Even after all that has come out in the past 2 years.  Keep ignoring who the true enemies are, they've trained you well.

I just stated the obvious. You are ignoring that not me so now tell me who's the trained one

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure why you'd do that, but fine.  The last thing I want to see is Trump and Desantis splitting the party, when they need to unite it.  

if anyone further divides the party, it will be... ;)

Just now, EvilBird said:

The fact Brittany Griner freed is on that explains it all ....What a fucking retard boomer :lol:

Don’t feel bad there Henery…….it’s well known black, gay women who are released from jail trigger right wing knuckledraggers.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Don’t feel bad there Henery…….it’s well known black, gay women who are released from jail trigger right wing knuckledraggers.

Wrong again. 

You dont have one Black Women you even know! :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

....and that white, straight women who don't break the law puts liberals off the deep end.