Check your account email address ×

It’s Time to Wear a Mask Again, Health Experts Say

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Like trying to stop mosquitoes with a chain link fence....

throwing the Covid Boogeyman out of the equation... can general masking while in public help slow the spread of the flu and respiratory colds like RSV?

how about washing our hands?  what if there was a glove mandate?

:news:  

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

throwing the Covid Boogeyman out of the equation... can general masking while in public help slow the spread of the flu and respiratory colds like RSV?

The mask will stop the larger droplets of a cough but does nothing for aerosols...secondly, people wear a fucking cloth mask for days or weeks...silliness. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Still amazing me the amount of grown Men who take a piss or shit in a public restroom and walk straight out without washing their hands...

I typically mock them by yelling "gross" , or "See ya later" or "No soap for you"! extremely loud. usually gets a few laughs or stares.  :ashamed:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Still amazing me the amount of grown Men who take a piss in the restroom and walk straight out without washing their hands...

I typically mock them by yelling "gross" , or "See ya later" or "No soap for you"! extremely loud. usually gets a few laughs or stares.  :ashamed:

my dick is clean

the sink handle might not be

:roflcrying:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

my dick is clean

the sink handle might not be

:roflcrying:

ive heard that line actually...

Hell i usually open the door with the paper towel once im done then toss it  but ive always been like that long before coofid. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Hell i usually open the door with the paper towel once im done then toss it  but ive always been like that long before coofid. 

that's why I urinate on the paper towel dispenser  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

silliness!!!!

sneeze-slomo.gif

fKNTDeFspcofGD4nsHnHfj.gif

You are making my point...you usually the most contagious before symptoms begin. The mask will do nothing.  

Every person in China wears a mask. Are they still experiencing covid? Are they still locking shit down?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

• Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

You are making my point...you usually the most contagious before symptoms begin. The mask will do nothing.  

Every person in China wears a mask. Are they still experiencing covid? Are they still locking shit down?

i'm a bad example... when I feel a cold coming on i actually aim for keyboards, phones, door handles, coffee cups.... wherever I can assist building others immune systems.  

my favorite thing is swabbing my nostrils with peoples toothbrushes when i'm visiting their restrooms

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The mask will stop the larger droplets of a cough but does nothing for aerosols...secondly, people wear a fucking cloth mask for days or weeks...silliness. 

The blue masks also have TiO2.  Known to cause cancer.  Even so they are useless for an aerosoled virus.

Fucking morons.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

tbh it was nice when people were masking, very few people with regular colds.

So wear your mask. No one is stopping you. 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you are sick and go out around others it is surely respectful to put one on.

So you’ve always been doing this. Like literally your entire life and never plan to change, right? Because if not, save your bullshit speak for something else. 

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I like this idea, I'm going to start carrying a can of Lysol around on my person and spray everyone I come into contact with.

Any holster suggestions?

Just make sure you wear a go pro so we can all get a good laugh when someone shoves that Lysol can up your ass, after you spray them with it. 

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not true, they don't all wear masks.  They still have Covid and they are no longer locking shit down.

Wager a bet on when they go back into another lock down over the bullshit? How many have they been in now? If that, and masking works, why are they still locking down? 

• Like 3

Just now, HSR said:

Man players at the World Cup were dropping like FLIES I tell ya!!!!! 

They barely could play today. Field was littered with them!!!!

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The blue masks also have TiO2.  Known to cause cancer.  Even so they are useless for an aerosoled virus.

Fucking morons.

Now you're a fucking mask expert!

:lol:

• Haha 1