Check your account email address ×

Great news!!!

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the resident scientist has chimed in... Where's your sidekick?  My guess is still researching the aids/vax correlation on Twitter 

Okay, I'll put my tinfoil hat on during dinner in the basement 

Say hi to Biden 

• Gold Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Interesting that all the antivax guys are telling C2C what to do.  Figures.

Bro you just dropped a bomb that I missed in the beginning 

You were completely right She isnt  positive 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nah, he said there were 2 lines.  2nd regularly shows up poorly on camera.

My wife said same thing zoomed in see nothing ? :dunno:

10EEAF55-C2C0-42C4-85FB-D536E53C6D5D.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can wade in that red river….just don’t drink from it.😉

Only Red Wings I want to wear are on my feet lol.

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanksgiving 2020 I got Covid and gave it to my wife and she was sick as hell…not much of a Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving '21 here. Beautiful meal that we couldn't smell or taste.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nah @Crnr2Crnr is a good dude. He trolls but we all do here. 

I sincerely hope they did read it wrong and his wife is not positive for covid. 

yeah im just fucking around. i don't wish nothing like that on anyone.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Are you serious? 

Do you not have cable tv and watched what was said the last 2 years ? Did you not watch what happened to your Country lately? 

Am I serious about what?

Common knowledge? 2 year old known facts?

I watch the News every couple weeks. That doesn't change what I said. That's where I got the info.

I don't get my news from Twitter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The vaccines took out the ones that Covid missed. The democrats and WEF should be applauded for displaying amazing political strategy. 

trumps vaccine. your welcome.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Vaxxed and boosted, works at a hospital, hosted an event with a few thousand people stopping by over the past week.  She'll be ok.  Daughter and I spent a ton of time volunteering and we're both testing negative for now.  None of us have had it until this morning.  

Stay home ebola monkeys!!! 

You will have it by wednesday

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

normally that would be great sarcasm but I think you are actually serious ? 

129840D1-6343-4851-A67F-9412A00F16C0.jpeg

I'm about to multi-quote the ever loving shit out of this thread beyond a Zambrowski level... prepare yourself and stay tuned in for the punch line at the end because it will be my last post on the thread.  ;)

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Welcome to the 🤡 Posse on FSCE :lol: 

they're deep thinkers and only get their information from the most reliable alternative internet sources they agree with.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Amazing online diagnosis! Without knowing anything about her.  

what a buffoon. :lol:

isn't that typically the case?  one size fits all and all scenarios are precisely like they reside in peoples brains, no matter how flawed their thought process may be?

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Current mutations are pretty weak. Everyone I’ve known that got it recently aren’t very sick. 

that's what we're hoping for here having made it from 2020 until today without it affecting our family or loved ones in a adverse effect.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

What a difference when the media isn’t scaring the shit out of people.  Plenty of room at the hospitals for those who truly need it.   We could throw those massive tents back up that never got used just to be safe?  

during the midterm elections the democrats had Covid amnesia, as did the media as not to further rile up the moderates or the retards.  thankfully for our country the mass deaths didn't occur.  we haven't lived through or experienced anything of this nature since the Spanish Flu.  kudos to SCIENCE, pharmaceutical companies and our generally fucked up federal government

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

This year its the flu. Way bad this year. I was sicker this month than everytime I had Coofid

we have simple ways to mitigate the spread of most flus and viruses... but 'freedumb' right?  it was actually quite wonderful not getting the common cold in 2020 and 2021 while the government and many businesses put their thumb on 'freedumb' loving Mericans.  washing one's hands, wearing a mask if you were sick or in fear of getting sick in public spaces and places, and staying away from sick people... highly oppressive, those jackbooted thugs in control were. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

No vax had it last summer 

glad you made it through.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Almost all news and I believe even tony science kept saying it would stop transmission until they couldn’t hide the truth anymore 

you and you're kind are the carrier monkeys of society.  the internet has ultimately facilitated your lunacy and lies.  you're entitled to your incorrect opinions as much as anyone else, own that shit and be proud.

And thats why I wont vote for Him again remember? 

Sorry I dont have a fascination with talking about the Orange man everytime I bring up Biden  ...I dont give a fuck about Him . Biden is the President remember? 

Trump and Biden have both dropped the ball on Covid, because both are utterly incompetent, only attempt to appeal to their base and frankly have no place in higher public office.  To consider electing either in 2024 will ultimately lead to the demise of this nation.  Imbeciles votes count the same as yours or mine, don't ever forget that.   

You are actually gonna isolate away from your Wife? 

OMG 

:lol:

yes, but we've covered this already.  stay tuned in... ;)

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Wow!  People are still hiding scared?  :lol:
We did about 3 weeks at the beginning and said fuck it.  We each only had it once.

that's awesome how you considered and focused upon yourself and each other obviously being like minded, but not others. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

3:25 wow talk about bull shit. 

you aren't a scientist or a doctor, stop acting like it. 

If you think I have the ability, will power or determination to not sleep with my wife for 2+ weeks over a sniffle I got a bridge to sell ya 

then you are weaker or potentially needier than you might believe you are.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Completely made up. We now know that they didn’t even test it for most of that shit. These people were straight up lying and some here are still in love with them for it. 

again, baseless accusation not driven upon by any factual basis.  if only the Hindenburg had a much hot air inside it rather than hydrogen it may have arrived at it's final destination safely. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Wash your hands!!!!!

great start

also, wash your ass on occasion

I guess I understand if you got health issues. 

I never isolate from my Wife . If she is sick I either get sick too or dont . Never worry about it. 20 years and 3 kids will do that. 

Irish?  :)

Covid affects everyone differently, just do what you think is right for you and hope for the best. :thumb:

this is true, great job recognizing that. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanksgiving 2020 I got Covid and gave it to my wife and she was sick as hell…not much of a Thanksgiving!

was she on her period? :roflcrying:

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

sorry to hear that man.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or an idiot here, so based on your previous track record I'll go with the latter.  :) 

1 hour ago, Gocky said:

Gave it to my old lady last year too and she’s still around. Thanks for nothing Covid. 

someone needs to test your superhuman DNA, I suggest they extract it from your forehead during the next lobotomy.

I know 13 people that died from Covid some in bad shape some in great shape. Who's right and who's wrong. :dunno: 

a virus of this nature doesn't discriminate based upon color, creed or political affiliation.  it may affect the person sitting right next to you completely different than you.  the question should be how willing are you to jeapordize others regardless of what you believe?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll follow the guidelines and refrain from the ‘real’ medical advice on FSCE.  

they could full well be just as wrong as well.  odd's are though, science and natural selection with win at the end. 

Sorry to hear this C2C, I'm sure she will be fine, Keep the faith. :bc:

thanks, I appreciate that but if something happens to her I'm sending our daughter to an orphanage at 16 and moving to Bolivia.  teenager, includes 4.0 GPA, free car, cell phone and occasional attitude.  :lol:

OMG 

YOU ARE RIGHT !!!

Deephaven gets the Gold

poke him as some may around here, he has more actual knowledge in one of his toenail clippings than most here could ever have in their brains... combined.  just because you disagree with someone, or find the way they articulate or speak... don't ever for a moment assume you are smarter than them.  I include myself in that statement and have eaten more than a few shit sandwiches in my life. 

she doesnt have Covid 

the picture posted was my 'at home' test.  her at home test was positive this morning and per hospital protocol she was tested in the ED.  two positives.

assumption failed. 

Wifey Pharmacist just came home showed her . this was her response 

see above ;)

1 hour ago, ZR800efi said:

drink some water, eat a few tylenol and go to bed.

@Crnr2Crnr your all going to be totally fine. don't mind the sensitive flowers here. its nothing.

my grandmother always suggested brandy... ironically we're plum out. 

She doesn't have Covid ! 

you are wrong

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Say hi to Biden 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

have at it... 

Home test fail 1,000,000,000,000

sigh...

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

That leftists tolerance on display 

actually, there was, has been and continues to be intolerance on both sides.  the only way to see it from your perspective is to only see it from your perspective

Close this thread :lol:

not yet, but soon.  ;)

56 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Interesting that all the antivax guys are telling C2C what to do.  Figures.

they have strong opinions and theories... first day here?  :wacko:

54 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Bro you just dropped a bomb that I missed in the beginning 

She IS positive 

fixed it... 

49 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

My wife said same thing zoomed in see nothing ? :dunno:

where we at on the PBR count brah, I stopped at three. :)

46 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

yall posting in a troll thread.

stay tuned  

44 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Nah @Crnr2Crnr is a good dude. He trolls but we all do here. 

I sincerely hope they did read it wrong and his wife is not positive for covid. 

please don't say nice things about me and ruin my internet persona.  I have appearances to keep up and imbeciles to offend.  work with me here!  

33 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Am I serious about what?

Common knowledge? 2 year old known facts?

I watch the News every couple weeks. That doesn't change what I said. That's where I got the info.

I don't get my news from Twitter.

some here would likely called you brainwashed by the MSM, a sheep, a victim of the man with the plan... shit like that.  I won't, just trust what I have to say... believe every word of it and follow this swinging watch... you are getting sleepy.  

WHEW... that was exhausting, and here comes the punch line.

ready?

good... 

fwiw my wife is 1000x the human being I am or ever hope to be, she cares far more for others than herself and contracted Covid while heading up a major fundraising event for Hospice and Comfort Care over the past week.  her elderly mother who had up until the past few months had been in independent living, then moved to assisted living had a sudden bad turn in the past week, ended up in the ER, was released to nursing care and is to have a Hospice consultation tomorrow.  my wife has four siblings and was wisely put in charge of her parents health care and financial decisions long ago.  but now, thanks to people who might possibly have the same deranged mindset as some of you seemingly do Covid was passed along to her and now she isn't able to see her mother for the next five days.  her fear and my concern for her is that if her mother does happen to pass away, she won't be able to be there for her... and that scares her which deeply angers me. 

so when I stated 'Great News' in the title of this thread it was with much sarcasm.  we're all here to have fun... hopefully, and I'm as much of a fun loving asshole, troll and realist here as much as I attempt to be in real life.  so with this all being said... fuck you, thank you and I hope you are able to consider others in the future as we all attempt to get through this shit, together.   

feel free to lock it up or let it keep pointlessly dragging out @ckf, I've got more important priorities to attend to... 

parks-and-rec-adam-scott.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm about to multi-quote the ever loving shit out of this thread beyond a Zambrowski level... prepare yourself and stay tuned in for the punch line at the end because it will be my last post on the thread.  ;)

they're deep thinkers and only get their information from the most reliable alternative internet sources they agree with.

isn't that typically the case?  one size fits all and all scenarios are precisely like they reside in peoples brains, no matter how flawed their thought process may be?

that's what we're hoping for here having made it from 2020 until today without it affecting our family or loved ones in a adverse effect.

during the midterm elections the democrats had Covid amnesia, as did the media as not to further rile up the moderates or the retards.  thankfully for our country the mass deaths didn't occur.  we haven't lived through or experienced anything of this nature since the Spanish Flu.  kudos to SCIENCE, pharmaceutical companies and our generally fucked up federal government

we have simple ways to mitigate the spread of most flus and viruses... but 'freedumb' right?  it was actually quite wonderful not getting the common cold in 2020 and 2021 while the government and many businesses put their thumb on 'freedumb' loving Mericans.  washing one's hands, wearing a mask if you were sick or in fear of getting sick in public spaces and places, and staying away from sick people... highly oppressive, those jackbooted thugs in control were. 

you and you're kind are the carrier monkeys of society.  the internet has ultimately facilitated your lunacy and lies.  you're entitled to your incorrect opinions as much as anyone else, own that shit and be proud.

Trump and Biden have both dropped the ball on Covid, because both are utterly incompetent, only attempt to appeal to their base and frankly have no place in higher public office.  To consider electing either in 2024 will ultimately lead to the demise of this nation.  Imbeciles votes count the same as yours or mine, don't ever forget that.   

that's awesome how you considered and focused upon yourself and each other obviously being like minded, but not others. :thumbsup:

again, baseless accusation not driven upon by any factual basis.  if only the Hindenburg had a much hot air inside it rather than hydrogen it may have arrived at it's final destination safely. 

great start

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or an idiot here, so based on your previous track record I'll go with the latter.  :) 

someone needs to test your superhuman DNA, I suggest they extract it from your forehead during the next lobotomy.

a virus of this nature doesn't discriminate based upon color, creed or political affiliation.  it may affect the person sitting right next to you completely different than you.  the question should be how willing are you to jeapordize others regardless of what you believe?

they could full well be just as wrong as well.  odd's are though, science and natural selection with win at the end. 

thanks, I appreciate that but if something happens to her I'm sending our daughter to an orphanage at 16 and moving to Bolivia.  teenager, includes 4.0 GPA, free car, cell phone and occasional attitude.  :lol:

poke him as some may around here, he has more actual knowledge in one of his toenail clippings than most here could ever have in their brains... combined.  just because you disagree with someone, or find the way they articulate or speak... don't ever for a moment assume you are smarter than them.  I include myself in that statement and have eaten more than a few shit sandwiches in my life. 

the picture posted was my 'at home' test.  her at home test was positive this morning and per hospital protocol she was tested in the ED.  two positives.

assumption failed. 

see above ;)

you are wrong

have at it... 

sigh...

actually, there was, has been and continues to be intolerance on both sides.  the only way to see it from your perspective is to only see it from your perspective

not yet, but soon.  ;)

fixed it... 

stay tuned  

please don't say nice things about me and ruin my internet persona.  I have appearances to keep up and imbeciles to offend.  work with me here!  

some here would likely called you brainwashed by the MSM, a sheep, a victim of the man with the plan... shit like that.  I won't, just trust what I have to say... believe every word of it and follow this swinging watch... you are getting sleepy.  

ready?

good... 

fwiw my wife is 1000x the human being I am or ever hope to be, she cares far more for others than herself and contracted Covid while heading up a major fundraising event for Hospice and Comfort Care over the past week.  her elderly mother who had up until the past few months had been in independent living, then moved to assisted living had a sudden bad turn in the past week, ended up in the ER, was released to nursing care and is to have a Hospice consultation tomorrow.  my wife has four siblings and was wisely put in charge of her parents health care and financial decisions long ago.  but now, thanks to people who might possibly have the same deranged mindset as some of you seemingly do Covid was passed along to her and now she isn't able to see her mother for the next five days.  her fear and my concern for her is that if her mother does happen to pass away, she won't be able to be there for her... and that scares her which deeply angers me. 

so when I stated 'Great News' in the title of this thread it was with much sarcasm.  we're all here to have fun... hopefully, and I'm as much of a fun loving asshole, troll and realist here as much as I attempt to be in real life.  so with this all being said... fuck you, thank you and I hope you are able to consider others in the future as we all attempt to get through this shit, together.   

feel free to lock it up or let it keep pointlessly dragging out @ckf, I've got more important priorities to attend to... 

Jesus, that was a long winded post  :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

great start

assumption failed. 

see above ;)

you are wrong

have at it... 

sigh...

not yet, but soon.  ;)

fixed it... 

stay tuned  

ready?

good... 

its not our fault , breh.

speedy recovery. you will all be fine.

i smoked a pack a day the entire time. true story. you will be ok. 

Edited by ZR800efi