Check your account email address ×

Zelinki wants 35 billion more for pensions etc...

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Weapons to repel invaders. Or are you saying you wouldn’t? Maybe you’d just like to welcome them? 

K. We’re talking about Ukraine and their will to fight.

But invaders from the southern border are fine

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not surprised by all the Putin Puppets on here.  Just like your orange hero - gotta love you some Putin.

We should support Ukraine with all means necessary.  A democratic - which you guys despise - sovereign nation was invaded by an authoritarian - which you guys worship.  Biden has been on point and our allies around the world have been galvanized by. His leadership.  

i know I know - sucking off Putin is real leadership in MAGAt world. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not surprised by all the Putin Puppets on here.  Just like your orange hero - gotta love you some Putin.

We should support Ukraine with all means necessary.  A democratic - which you guys despise - sovereign nation was invaded by an authoritarian - which you guys worship.  Biden has been on point and our allies around the world have been galvanized by. His leadership.  

83F01C67-1D0D-4019-9825-EC6A70B25D20.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ukrainians are a lot tougher than Americans or Canadians. 

russians wrestle bears, sir.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Another war monger democrat.

43 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

We don't support Nazis, even when they are fighting Russians. 

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Biden was super slow outta the gate.....should have armed Ukraine to the hilt much earlier......before this shitshow even started. And given them the Migs they wanted at the beginning. But nooooo....he was afraid of provoking Putin.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Biden was super slow outta the gate.....should have armed Ukraine to the hilt much earlier......before this shitshow even started. And given them the Migs they wanted at the beginning. But nooooo....he was afraid of provoking Putin.

It doesn't matter, Ukraine is toast either way. Should have negotiated and then 14 million Ukrainians would be in their homes and the rest of the world would be better off. $90 billion down the drain! Nostrovia!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It doesn't matter, Ukraine is toast either way. Should have negotiated and then 14 million Ukrainians would be in their homes and the rest of the world would be better off. $90 billion down the drain! Nostrovia!

90B is chicken feed to defend democraxy.  Send the bill to one of the American Oligarchs. 

Just now, Anler said:

What exactly are the negotiations....Putin.wants to restore the Old Soviet Union territory and Ukraine says no.

There is no negotiations

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Weapons to repel invaders. Or are you saying you wouldn’t? Maybe you’d just like to welcome them? 

K. We’re talking about Ukraine and their will to fight.

They have about zero will to fight. All they do is have artillery volleys with the Russians until there is nothing left of a town. Once the Russians move to a different area, the Ukrainians go back to the town, claim victory, then stick their hand out asking for more money. 5 minutes later the Russians move into another area. The war will end once putin wants it to end and he gets something out of it. 

Edited by Not greg b
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

What exactly are the negotiations....Putin.wants to restore the Old Soviet Union territory and Ukraine says no.

There is no negotiations

the eastern 2 provinces that ukraines nazis have been shelling for 8 years.they can have the rest.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

OTHER PEOPLES MONEY! 

hes left wing.if you think he cares about wasting other peoples money , better get comfortable.it'll be awhile.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

hes left wing.if you think he cares about wasting other peoples money , better get comfortable.it'll be awhile.

Your cult leader ran up record deficits.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

They have about zero will to fight. All they do is have artillery volleys with the Russians until there is nothing left of a town. Once the Russians move to a different area, the Ukrainians go back to the town, claim victory, then stick their hand out asking for more money. 5 minutes later the Russians move into another area. The war will end once putin wants it to end and he gets something out of it. 

Weird. They annexed land and can’t even hold it. Crazy how Ukrainians are able to do that with such a smaller military and zero will to fight. Interesting Russian tactic though, fighting for ground only to just leave it. Last I read the Russians were in control of the smallest amount of Ukrainian territory since April. Suppose mass causalities and political unrest at home is all part of the plan.

9_9

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

90B is chicken feed to defend democraxy.  Send the bill to one of the American Oligarchs. 

How many billions do you think Ukrainian oligarchs stole so far?

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There is no negotiations

No he didn't. They've said for decades they won't tolerate any more NATO weaponization on their borders. Even today Russia could level Ukraine anytime they want. They haven't done that. You're a dunce. 

• Like 1