Check your account email address ×

Paypal Cancels Your American Flag Store, Owes $35k

Snake

The Center for American Liberty in conjunction with the Dhillon Law Group, Inc. and on behalf of the client Your American Flag Store sent a letter to PayPal demanding the company release by May 26, 2021 upwards of $35,000 that is being held by an unjustifiable, arbitrary hold.

Your American Flag Store is an online storefront based in Knoxville, Tenn. that sells hand-carved wooden American flags. The flags are works of art expressing patriotic themes that pay tribute to the armed forces, the Constitution, and first responders. 

In Jan. 2021, PayPal decided to demonetize Your American Flag Store by freezing revenue due it, leaving the business in an impossible situation—unable to fulfill orders because PayPal is freezing, rather than transferring the funds.

“We will not allow PayPal to discriminate in the performance of their contractual obligations, tortuously interfere with contracts, and misrepresent their business policies,” said CEO of the Center for American Liberty, Harmeet K. Dhillon. “Just because they do not like what is being sold does not grant them the ability to collect payments from customers and then deny disbursement to the business. This is another clear example of Big Tech’s cancel culture going too far and it must be fought.”

If Paypal does not release the funds by May 26, 2021, The Dhillon Law Group, Inc. is threatening legal action.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/paypal-cancels-your-american-flag-store-owes-35k/

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Paypal does not release the funds by May 26, 2021, The Dhillon Law Group, Inc. is threatening legal action.

Without having to look further ... any idea what happened?  We're a year and a half "past due" at this point and I hope PayPal coughed up the money (and then some).

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

Guess I'm simply just not interested, never used it in the  many years I was in business.

Mostly used it on Ebay purchases myself. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck paypal.  I sold some jewelry on ebay once some years ago, and they held my funds for 30 days, even though I had a 100% positive rating.  They should pay damages to 10x the disputed amount.

😂

384D2A1F-2ADA-4AF3-A0F6-A8FA256F7455.jpeg.128b83d3994320819f4db3f82391c054.jpeg

I use paypal on occasion but seem to use Venmo more.

• Haha 2