Check your account email address ×

Another mass shooting.....

15 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I know, here we go again with the ban guns shit but what the fuck is making these people snap? My sympathy goes out to all involved in the recent shootings.

Laziness. Instead of sitting down and investing time discussing your problems the easy way out is to take yourself out but before that take the others you have problems with out.

we have a mental health crisis

that'll be the excuse 

Republicans don't want to fund mental health care or even take initiative to provide it for would be shooters.  

Democrats just want to ban shit. 

Lose/Lose situation in a gun owning society 

• Like 2

I sound like an old curmudgeon when I say this, but I guess if the shoe fits I'll wear it.  How much of this is not just mental health, but desensitizing the younger kids with all of the shooter games?  I know that's not 100% applicable, but it sure seems to be a factor.  Part of me wishes the games manufacturers who come up with the ultra-violent stuff were on the hook, and held accountable to some level.  Simpler times were when we played the old stuff like RBI Baseball, Tecmo Bowl, or Super Mario, Mike Tyson's Punchout, etc.  

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I sound like an old curmudgeon when I say this, but I guess if the shoe fits I'll wear it.  How much of this is not just mental health, but desensitizing the younger kids with all of the shooter games?  I know that's not 100% applicable, but it sure seems to be a factor.  Part of me wishes the games manufacturers who come up with the ultra-violent stuff were on the hook, and held accountable to some level.  Simpler times were when we played the old stuff like RBI Baseball, Tecmo Bowl, or Super Mario, Mike Tyson's Punchout, etc.  

poor parenting is the biggest contributor imo which goes right along with what you are saying.  

also, especially when it's grown adults doing the shooting it seems to stem from and be a major detachment from reality.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Teach kids sucking dicks and lopping off tits is cool and anything is acceptable after that.

Liberal morals on full display...

where is this being taught? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Teach kids sucking dicks and lopping off tits is cool and anything is acceptable after that.

Liberal morals on full display...

You’re ignorant enough to believe there are litter boxes in classrooms also….you’re the face of a willfully ignorant cult member.  How many litter boxes did you deliver to schools before you retired? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

, especially when it's grown adults doing the shooting it seems to stem from and be a major detachment from reality.  

But 90 % of the time it isnt. It is young losers who know their lives suck and they want to drop the people who cant defend themselves when they check out.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

poor parenting is the biggest contributor imo which goes right along with what you are saying.  

also, especially when it's grown adults doing the shooting it seems to stem from and be a major detachment from reality.  

where is this being taught? 

Bill and Monica started it back in the 90's  :lmao:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Wrong, the price tag on Slick Willy's knob polishing was a 70 million dollar perjury trial............the most expensive BJ in history. :lmao:

Not his fault the Repugs were trying to live vicariously through him.  Bet most of those old Repugs went home and spanked it after they listened to the details. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

A whole lotta excuses.  Too many guns and gun laws are too lax.  

Ok , serious question 

What lax guns laws would you change that would actually have a chance at passing ?

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

remember this one?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/army-major-kills-13-people-in-fort-hood-shooting-spree

I'll find more later, getting ready for work 

and for every 1 there are 9 more who were young losers. aka 90%

Just now, snoughnut said:

Evil people who don't care about laws will find a way to be evil, you should know that. 

Rhetoric.  Doesn’t hold true when looking at other countries.  Even the US stars were better when there was an assault weapons ban.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rhetoric.  Doesn’t hold true when looking at other countries.  Even the US stars were better when there was an assault weapons ban.  

Timothy McVeigh didn't need a gun. The whack job that mowed down people in that Waukesha parade didn't either. :news:

• Like 2