Check your account email address ×

James Woods. Again.

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Did you look into it or just pass by? I was thinking you two could discredit it but that's a hard no. 

He's worried about what some idiot chick named Bobert might do to a state he doesn't live in, but our tax dollars being laundered by life time politicians..Yep that's going to get a hard pass.....:true:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cold War said:

A lot of different links up.  It isn’t a James woods opinion piece.  

I just think it's weird that when you guys already think this stuff is going on that a celeb says it and whoa!! The US is totally corrupt , throwing billions into another war machine that shouldn't even be your business and some palms are getting greased and this is somehow a shocker??

16 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Some people are still wondering what happened to a Paul Polosi’s gay attacker too but hey, who cares right? It’s over with. Move on. :news:

Killed by Hillary Clinton on a secret moon base once operated by the Nazis. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

I just think it's weird that when you guys already think this stuff is going on that a celeb says it and whoa!! The US is totally corrupt , throwing billions into another war machine that shouldn't even be your business and some palms are getting greased and this is somehow a shocker??

You guys? :lol:

I don’t really care about James woods as a actor or a political guy.  No one else posted the story but here.  We can start a new topic without woods? :dunno:

Even at face value it is complete bullshit.  No money for veterans… No money for poor people,  but we have money for Ukraine.   Now talk about that money is not even going where they said.  How can people not be infuriated.  I wish it was Trump involved. Then we would be burning cities.  

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Even at face value it is complete bullshit.  No money for veterans… No money for poor people,  but we have money for Ukraine.   Now talk about that money is not even going where they said.  How can people not be infuriated.  I wish it was Trump involved. Then we would be burning cities.  

And we would have 6 threads about it from the 3 amigos :true:

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

And we would have 6 threads about it from the 3 amigos :true:

And 15 pages long.  
If a few thousand in tax money was going to go help kids with cancer, people would be fighting like animals.  

Billions over to Ukraine….crickets. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I’m still laughing at school kids having to use the cat litter box conspiracy theory.

Unlike the white privilege conspiracy, kids shitting in a litter box actually exists 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Did you look into it or just pass by? I was thinking you two could discredit it but that's a hard no. 

no man, I'm teaching a new driver (our daughter) how to navigate winter and THE MORONS on the road tonight.

'this' internet debate shit is the lowest of my priorities on my totem pole this evening. 

this is the hill we live on

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

The one time I tag you in anything out of how many times you have tagged me and you get you're mangina in a wad. 

idk, review all my posts and do some math.

see you in March :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

#1 no man, I'm teaching a new driver (our daughter) how to navigate winter and THE MORONS on the road tonight.

#2 'this' internet debate shit is if the lowest of my priorities on my totem pole this evening. 

#3 idk, review all my posts and do some math.

#1 You're a good Dad, I very much enjoy the times I had with my children teaching them how to drive. <<< this one takes priority

#2 Did you turn over a new Leaf?:lol2::lol:

#3 You're just here to stir the shit or for the attention. :whistle: Come on C2C its your tax $ also. o.O

Edited by Badger**

19 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no man, I'm teaching a new driver (our daughter) how to navigate winter and THE MORONS on the road tonight.

'this' internet debate shit is the lowest of my priorities on my totem pole this evening. 

this is the hill we live on

idk, review all my posts and do some math.

I sent you the 10 dogecoin as we agreed for adopting him. Again thanks man :bc: I really appreciate it :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

#1 You're a good Dad, I very much enjoy the times I had with my children teaching them how to drive. <<< this one takes priority

#2 Did you turn over a new Leaf?:lol2::lol:

#3 You're just here to stir the shit or for the attention. :whistle: Come on C2C its your tax $ also. o.O

#1 I'm an self admitted asshole but teach everyone around me about my own mistakes in life choices.  I am not perfect, far from it.

#2 The stripes on this tiger are extremely difficult to alter.

#3 I truly don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me.  ;)

Ok, time to go down the hill again.

IMG_20221114_204955292.jpg

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

#1 I'm an self admitted asshole but teach everyone around me about my own mistakes in life choices.  I am not perfect, far from it.

I enjoy the same attributes!  :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1. I’m a happy guy but if there was an asshole Olympics I do believe I would do well in my weight class:thumbsup:

2.Same

3.Same 

:bc:

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I enjoy the same attributes!  :lol: 

#1 I'm not proud of it. 

#2 Nor is my wife, family, friends or loved one's most the time 

#3 See #1

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

1. I’m a happy guy but if there was an asshole Olympics I do believe I would do well in my weight class:thumbsup:

2.Same

3.Same 

:bc:

See Donald Trump, step back... Look and immediately lower your visions of grandeur.

:lol: