Check your account email address ×

Snowbikes are the future

AK440

5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

What part of paying $7k for my Sled two years ago makes you think I went to a dealer?  :lol:

I just paid cash for a brand new $35k Harley.  If I really wanted I could buy any new sled I want.  Pro S works for me for what a do perfect. I am not some poser wannabe snowX Ricky Racer that pretends I need top level suspension for fucking Groomed Vermont trail riding :lol:

Still embarrassed to say what Sled you own huh? 

"sNoW bIkEs aRe dA fUtUrE dErP" :lol:

You ride groomed trails in Vermont, wow. Groomed trails are tough. Do your arms get super tired or does your ass get cramped from sitting ALL the time? 

Used sleds are really great for people who can’t afford to buy new ones. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AK440 said:

You ride groomed trails in Vermont, wow. Groomed trails are tough. Do your arms get super tired or does your ass get cramped from sitting ALL the time? 

Been riding my brand new Road Glide all day 50 degrees here .....douchebag says what? 

Oh nah my arms dont really get tired. Legs kinda do from standing after 100 miles or so when I hit the iRoN dOg wHoOp sEcTion aNd i BotTom oUt mY fTS!!!!:mc::lol:

0347F443-422D-4FF2-B727-FC19E4FAC8D1.jpeg

C7AD8CA5-3110-4423-B999-C3B699C4ACD1.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

It must be easy to be a troll of epic nature when one doesn't even own a sled :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Been riding my brand new Road Glide all day 50 degrees here .....douchebag says what? 

Oh nah my arms dont really get tired. Legs kinda do from standing after 100 miles or so when I hit the iRoN dOg wHoOp sEcTion aNd i BotTom oUt mY fTS!!!!:mc::lol:

0347F443-422D-4FF2-B727-FC19E4FAC8D1.jpeg

C7AD8CA5-3110-4423-B999-C3B699C4ACD1.jpeg

The stock Pro-S can’t handle deep whoops. That’s a fact. Total garbage rear suspension system that Polaris could never get to work and gave up on. But, you ride an overpriced, 1950’s technology Harley so it’s obvious you don’t give two shits about performance. Who’s your favorite character in this movie? 

Wild Hogs Movie Poster

Edited by AK440

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, AK440 said:

The stock Pro-S can’t handle deep whoops. That’s a fact. Total garbage rear suspension system that Polaris could never get to work and gave up on. But, you ride an overpriced, 1950’s technology Harley so it’s obvious you don’t give two shits about performance. Who’s your favorite character in this movie? 

Wild Hogs Movie Poster

Got a Vrod too with Porsche technology ? 

Last two bike before that were Yamaha MT-09 and a R1 ? 

New Road Glide has the 117 M8 ? 

SBYL :lol:

4B8BF41A-561C-4719-8F75-D48F40FB700F.jpeg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Got a Vrod too with Porsche technology ? 

Last two bike before that were Yamaha MT-09 and a R1 ? 

New Road Glide has the 117 M8 ? 

SBYL :lol:

4B8BF41A-561C-4719-8F75-D48F40FB700F.jpeg

You’re mistaking me for someone who gives a shit.

• Gold Member
Just now, AK440 said:

You’re mistaking me for someone who gives a shit.

Awesome,  so get your broke ass, won't say what sled you ride , snow bike loving faggot ass back to HCS because that apparently is the best sled site according to You. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Awesome,  so get your broke ass, won't say what sled you ride , snow bike loving faggot ass back to HCS because that apparently is the best sled site according to You. :thumbsup: 

How am I a faggot, exactly? 

19 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

He doesn't have thar kind of class. His profile says Storm 800...:good:

next on Conversation Street... why aren't they making sleds with bogie wheels any longer?

tumblr_p4e4whhjgS1qjirrjo3_500.gif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

next on Conversation Street... why aren't they making sleds with bogie wheels any longer?

tumblr_p4e4whhjgS1qjirrjo3_500.gif

It’s okay, I’ve gathered your too old, fat & slow to ride a snowbike. It’s okay, you’ve got this forum to live in the past and talk about how great HCS used to be before you got booted off. 

Snow bikes are dumb, they're not even a bike.  They will never catch on because there is no use for them.  They're worse in snow and much worse on trail.  But hey at least they're underpowered and bulky and lame.  The future!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Snow bikes are dumb, they're not even a bike.  They will never catch on because there is no use for them.  They're worse in snow and much worse on trail.  But hey at least they're underpowered and bulky and lame.  The future!

Careful, he'll probably come call you MaNstain again..:lol:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Careful, he'll probably come call you MaNstain again..:lol:

That one stung, I was personally insulted.  Now to retaliate against that devastating blow I will dedicate the next 48 hours of my life to try to find out about him and create a bunch of stories in my head to make myself feel better.  That will show him!

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, mnstang said:

That one stung, I was personally insulted.  Now to retaliate against that devastating blow I will dedicate the next 48 hours of my life to try to find out about him and create a bunch of stories in my head to make myself feel better.  That will show him!

Tony Smith, your time would be better spent on trying to break out of the ditchbanger class and actually race some sleds from this decade. 

Just now, AK440 said:

Tony Smith, your time would be better spent on trying to break out of the ditchbanger class and actually race some sleds from this decade. 

First of all, lol. 

Second, thank you for the great advice, you have highly accomplished internet forum skills and are an inspiration to me and I will do whatever you think!

Remember folks..

I will dedicate the next 48 hours of my life to try to find out about him and create a bunch of stories in my head to make myself feel better. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You ride a keyboard, but need lube to do so.  

Oh, and the Pro-S is MILES better than anything you own.  

Deephaven sounds like the name of a guy who likes getting lubed up and penetrated. :lol::lmao: