Snowbikes are the future

AK440

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, AK440 said:

It’s okay, I’ve gathered your too old, fat & slow to ride a snowbike. It’s okay, you’ve got this forum to live in the past and talk about how great HCS used to be before you got booted off. 

I know this place sucks! HCS is soooo much better! Why are you here again talking about faggot shit and crying for a Snowbike? 

Quick Marty get back to HCS and start multiple accounts and posts ASAP! 

We are all impressed and jealous by your imaginary Sled and Race friends . Way to cool for us Bro! 

image.gif

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I know this place sucks! HCS is soooo much better! Why are you here again talking about faggot shit and crying for a Snowbike? 

Quick Marty get back to HCS and start multiple accounts and posts ASAP! 

We are all impressed and jealous by your imaginary Sled and Race friends . Way to cool for us Bro! 

image.gif

You keep calling me a faggot… are you secretly hoping that I’m gay? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, AK440 said:

You keep calling me a faggot… are you secretly hoping that I’m gay? 

8 hours ago, AK440 said:

Pretty short memory you have there. Now you are crying after initially insulting me. Did I choose your homosexual sounding name?

On 11/27/2022 at 11:21 PM, AK440 said:

Deephaven sounds like the name of a guy who likes getting lubed up and penetrated:lol::lmao:

On 11/27/2022 at 8:39 PM, AK440 said:

You know how I know your gay? You spent $35,000 on a Harley that looks like the same bike a 67 year old accountant rides. 

You sound Gay. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, krom said:

Unfortunately I don’t see them being too successful at $14,000 each. They must be hoping the military guy who buys the $800 wrenches and $1000 toilet seats is still in charge of procurement.

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Yeah I don't get it, it's just some mild steel tubes welder together.  They must just be a really greedy company that doesn't want to sell units.

Quit going full retard. 

7A469833-308B-4EC6-9081-3F4B8129B4E1.gif

Uhhhh deerrrr….. simple steels tubes welded together don’t have to cost a shitload. A major OEM with a modern assembly line and economies of scale for buying parts could sell something like this for much less money.

394290CC-AF40-4DF6-B7AB-41B813D1E01B.png

2 hours ago, AK440 said:

Uhhhh deerrrr….. simple steels tubes welded together don’t have to cost a shitload. A major OEM with a modern assembly line and economies of scale for buying parts could sell something like this for much less money.

394290CC-AF40-4DF6-B7AB-41B813D1E01B.png

You are correct, super affordable. 

Screenshot_20221210-122043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by MnDean
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2023 at 3:42 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

just when we thought this thread was over... damn you!!!!:lol:

I hope the C-boys get hold of it so the dumbasses can tow it out of the mountains on a kids tobaggen. Those clowns were too stupid to pull some spark plugs on an R6. 

46 minutes ago, AK440 said:

I hope the C-boys get hold of it so the dumbasses can tow it out of the mountains on a kids tobaggen. Those clowns were too stupid to pull some spark plugs on an R6. 

:suicide:

how's your plea to Textron going to bring the snow bike from an Alaskan dream to reality?  9_9

I'm only assuming the AK in AK440 means Alaska... maybe I'm wrong, not losing sleep over it.  :)

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:suicide:

how's your plea to Textron going to bring the snow bike from an Alaskan dream to reality?  9_9

I'm only assuming the AK in AK440 means Alaska... maybe I'm wrong, not losing sleep over it.  :)

shut up pussy .